Chapter 1: Reinforcements

Comenzar desde el principio

Tony then goes to Happy and tells him to go to the compound. When he arrives he walks in and sees a huge whole in the ground. "Vision." He calls out hoping the android was somewhere nearby. Luckily Vision phases through a wall "Mr. Stark Wanda has escaped with the help of Mr. Barton." Tony then looks at the ground and yells "Goddamn it." He was very angry. Why would Steve bring Wanda into this. She was only 15 and know she could be sent to the raft where she would be collared and chained like an animal because of her powers. He needed this over with soon

(((((((((((Time Skip)))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((One Week))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tony had just gotten to the airport while looking at Cap's team and commenting "Funny how you meet people at the airport." Rhodey buts in "Sure is Tones." While Steve greets "Tony" "Really Steve bringing Clint out of retirement saving Wanda from a place she was safe. Please just end this you have 12 hours left to sign the accords before Ross sends J SOC guys at you and your little team who have no problem with a bit a death." Tony replies. Steve then says "You know I can't do that Tony. It was the scientist. He did this and he can easily get five more super soldiers. I can't do it unless Buck is safe." Tony looks at him and says "I don't have time for this. Underoos." and out of seemingly nowhere Spider-Man jumps from behind and steals Cap's shield while also webbing his hands and landing perfectly. "Hey Everyone. Cap, Captain big fan." Tony looks at him annoyed and says "Kid go get him he's in the terminal." Peter then swings into the terminal while everyone starts fighting. He sees both of them and kicks them both to the ground. "Hey guys." he says trying to starts a conversation until Bucky goes to hit him with his metal arm but Peter catches it like it was nothing. He moves it around with ease while saying "You have a metal arm that's awesome." He then is picked up off the ground by Falcon and starts yelling "You have the right to remain silent while pushing Falcon off of him and webbing him to some glass. "Are those made of carbon fiber?" Peter asks admiring his wings. "Is this stuff coming out of you." Falcon asks somewhat horrified. Peter then continues with his rambling "That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio." Falcon replies "I don't know if you have been in a fight before but usually there is not this much talking." Peter apologizes "Oh I'm Sorry." He then kicks Bucky and Falcon to the ground and webs them up while starting to talk again. "Hey sorry about this I just really need impress Mr. Stark." He was going to web them up better but then a drone comes out of nowhere and catches his web. He lies there for a couple minutes after he fell because it knocked the air out of him. As he gets up he goes over to where Tony and everyone else is. Then everyone starts running at each other and starts fighting until Peter sees Cap trying to escape and he swings over to him and Cap cuts his web. Luckily for peter he is close enough so he kicks Cap into a Cargo carrier. Peter then sees Cap turn around to grab his shield but Peter webs his arms from the back pulling whilst slowly overpowering the captain until Steve turns and pulls a surprised Peter towards him and kicking him back into a pole. "You don't understand what's going on kid." Steve says. Peter replies "Wow Mr. Stark said you'd say that. He also said to go for your legs." He then webs his foot and pulls him on the ground and kicks him in the back after flipping behind him. Peter then tried to web him again but Cap caught the web and pulled Peter to him before hitting him with his shield and knocking him back into a pole. "What else did Stark tell you." Steve asked knowing there was more. "He said that you think you are right, but you are wrong and that makes you dangerous." Peter finished. "I guess that's right." Steve mutters to himself while hitting the beams with his shield and watches Peter catch the weight slightly impressed and asks "Where you from kid?" Peter responds "Queens" while equally struggling with the weight. Steve looks at him feeling a small bond forming with the young hero "Brooklyn". Steve then runs away trying to get to the quin jet. Peter somehow got out from under the loading dock. He hears in his ear "Hey kid go protect Wanda Make sure she stays in good condition." Peter then swings off to see Black Panther going after Wanda. He gets there fast enough and kicks because she had her back turned. "Hey not her cat guy." Peter says. Black Panther responds with a deadpanned "I don't care." and goes after Peter. It was a fairly good match-up until Black Panther gets a hit on him and he feels something hit inside his skin. Again and again. Peter then feels like he can't breathe so he takes his mask off and blacks out hitting the ground. T'Challa then sees his opponent was only a kid and suddenly he is hit by some taser from Natasha. Natasha yells in her mic "Tony the kid was stabbed by T'Challa's claws." She runs over to Peter and starts put pressure on his wounds. She looks around her and sees Tony running over but not by himself. Instead everyone ran over the fight ending once they heard Natasha say Kid and stabbed. Wanda thinks to herself 'He took those hits for me. Someone who he doesn't even know. He wasn't even on the same side as her.' Tony runs over and says "Get the quin jet ready now he needs immediate medical attention. Surprisingly it was Steve who followed Tony's orders. T'Challa finally getting rid of the tasers effects says "Let us take him to Wakanda we have the best healers in the world. I give you a promise on my throne he will be safe." Tony reluctantly allowed T'Challa to take him to Wakanda knowing they were most likely more advanced than the rest of the world. "If he ends up hurt I promise to wreck havoc on you T'Challa." They see the quin jet pull up Tony grabs Peter and places him on it. "Steve if this Doctor is really the guy we need let's go get him." Tony says looking at the people going to Wakanda. Wanda, Natasha and T'Challa. "His name is Peter Parker. Please take care of him Nat." Nat looked at him and says "Send Maria, I'll tell T'Challa to put his coordinates in the jet." Tony looks confused but agrees. They then leave to Wakanda. Steve looks at Tony and says "There is something I have to tell you Tony. While Bucky was being brainwashed by Hydra he killed your Parents. But by Hydra." Tony looks angry but remembers the kid "We will solve that like adults we already saw what fighting got us but let's get that scientist."