You Are My Christmas Miracle. Part 2

Tori's POV.

I even forgot what was I saying. The boy of my dreams was kissing me. Beck's lips were so soft and sweet. My head was going crazy from this familiar lips that I felt on mine the first day I came to HA.

He was kissing me so gently and I felt his hands wrapped around my waist tightly, he pulled me closer and I wrapped my hands around his neck and strocked his fluffy hair.

We both were breathless but didn't want to break our kiss. Finally I pulled away.

I was trying to caught air and talk.

'Be-Beck. No. We. How?'

Beck: Why do you think I kissed you? ( he put his hands on my cheeks)

'Um... wait. You love me?'

Beck: All this time I was in love with you Tori Vega. ( he rested his forehead againts to mine, still cupping my face with strong hands)

I couldn't even breath from happiness.

' Aw Beck...But we can't. Jade you date Jade.'

Beck: I don't anymore. We had a fight and broke up before you came and I bet she's making out with André on the stage.

I was really confused.

'Huh'?

Beck: look. ( he pointed at the stage.)

To my surprise Beck wasn't even jealous.

'Oh'.

Beck: Yeah. But it's only me and you right now. All this time I was wishing to kiss you again. Since that day you spilt coffee on my shirt. I loved you since I saw you.

I couldn't take it anymore and kissed him. This time passionately.

End Of POV.

Beck kissed back with more passion, pulled her closer by the waist. She wrapped her hands around his neck tightly one more time.

They were passionately making out ,when Beck pulled away he hugged her and whispered:

'You Are My Christmas Miracle.'

Tori teared up and whispered: I love you Beck...so much.

Beck: ( kissed her lips) I love you Tori...so much.

The End.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And read my other stories too! :{) xo