Everything happened just in a blink of eyes. The only thing he remembered was his parent's body laying down on the floor after the loud bam sounds.

Luhan hugged Sehun inside his arms tightly while trying to hold back from crying.

He tried to cover it from Sehun but the latter already saw it.

From that moment, he knew the only thing he needed to do in this life was protecting Sehun just like what he promised to Sehun's father.

End of flashback

Sehun was walking and stopped right in front of a door. He knocked on the door twice before swinging it open.

"Sehun?," a guy was sitting at the table and lifting his attention to Sehun who just entered.

He put his laptop aside and asked Sehun to have a seat. "Have a seat, Sehun," he uttered.

Sehun nodded and plopped down at the seat in front of the table.

"Xiumin Hyung, why do you wanna meet me?," he questioned as soon as he sat down.

Xiumin curled up a smile as soon as he looked up at Sehun. "Sehun, how's everything?," he asked.

Sehun replied with his smile as well to the elder. "Good, everything ia going well now," he stated.

"It's just I heard you are not well, that's why I wanted to meet you," Xiumin explained while he was looking at Sehun.

"This must be Jongdae Hyung right?," the younger rolled his eyes and huffed sharply. "Don't worry, I told him that I'm fine."

Actually he was not that fine. Recently, he kept on thinking about those worse incident.

He knew he could never forget about it no matter how hard he tried.

Honestly, he felt lonely all the time and cried everytime he remembered about his parents.

But he knew Luhan was always with him and that's what he did. He always stay with him no matter what.

"You sure right?," Xiumin still asked to make sure. He sighed deeply as the younger just nodded.

Sehun smiled surely. "Hyung, do you have any new project for me?," he asked, changing the topic from talking about that.

The elder actually noticed it but chose to just ignore it. "Why are you so excited?," he chuckled.

Sehun giggled as a reply. "You know I love this job," he exclaimed. "Please tell me I have a new project," he was pleading with eyes full of excitement.

Xiumin nodded. "Yes, a new project for you!," he announced with the same excitement as the younger.

"But this is not a big project," he quickly started to explain about it before Sehun could say anything.

He took out a paper sheet and placed it on the table in front of Sehun. "You just need to interview someone and take some of his photos."

Sehun flashed a protesting look. "But I'm not a reporter or someone that need to interview a person," he replied.

"I know but it's different this time," Xiumin was explaining with non readable expression on his face whilw looking at Sehun.

"Why is it?."

He took a deep breath before trying to explain to Sehun. "This company will pay how much we want if you succeed interviewing him," he said.

"Hyung, my job is just to take pictures not interviewing someone," Sehun responded. "But why? Can't they do it?."

Xiumin shrugged. "I don't know but they said it's so hard to meet this person," he stated.

"Please Sehun, just once and besides you need to take photos of him too," his words made Sehun huffed.

He was thinking for a while in silence. "It's really different but okay I'll do it but just this time!," he emphasised the words at the end.

Xiumin beamed as he heard that and nodded excitedly. "Yes I promise, thank you Sehun!."

Sehun rolled his eyes playfully. "I got it why it's so hard for Chen Hyung to say no to you," he uttered and both of them laughed afterwards.

"No one can resist me," Xiumin uttered proudly. "Yeah by the way, you will be going tomorrow and I'll tell you everything about it.

Sehun sighed. He just nodded and was wondering what would happen to him tomorrow.

--

Hi! Sooooo sorry for the really latee updatee 💗 ive been very busy recently and ill to update more soon!

Dont forget to leave your comments and I love yall! 💗

❤❤❤