!1

Monday, bjh

         Good morning! I just woke up from my deep relaxing sleep. I looked outside seeing the beautiful sky. I looked at my clock and it was 7:30am. Enough time to get ready for school. I got ready then my mom decided to give me a lift. When I got to the gates she hugged me and waved bye.

I grabbed my books from my locker then being suprised by my friend Yujin.

"Oh hi Yujin!" I said as I flashed her with my honey smile.

"Hello Jiheon, class is gonna suck again amarite?" She said then walked with me in the halls.

" yeah, I feel bad for you because you are in class B." I said then chuckled at her.

"You're just jealous that Hyeongjun is in my class!" She said then chuckled at me. I rolled my eyes.

         "No I'm not you freaking!" I said then nudged her.

  Riing! Riiing!
"Good morning everyone! Make sure to be in class the right time and no ditching classes."

       The bell rang and me and Yujin parted ways going to my class. 10-A. We first got maths, I always sit beside my friends Junho, Jisung and Yena. We got a test in maths today, well that's not the tea.

      "Are you ready for the test Jiheon?" Jisung asked me as he was looking at puppy pictures on his phone.

       "No actually." I said while sighing. I didn't study for anything last night. I was soo tired because I did a long shift. 3pm to 9pm.

       "I think she kept thinking about Hyeongjun again." Yena said then chuckled as she ate a protein bar. I just rolled eyes on her.

        "Gosh, is Junho going to arrive any moment?" Jisung asked us.

        "Any time soon." When Yena said that magically Junho came running inside the room then tripped.

       "ARE YOU OK?!" Three of us shouted in unison.

          "Yep!" He said while attempting to go to his seat.

After that happened we did the test and let's just say. I didn't mess up luckily the question were very easy for my brain to remember.

More subjects passed by, math, science then cooking. We got break and now we have dancing. People who chose this course will be together.

And I'm with Song Hyeongjun in this class. We both like dancing. We both are just similar. We both play football, we love skin ships and more. He's just the perfect person for my eyes.