Chapter Eleven

En başından başla

" Oh" was all she said, it's as if she was hiding something.

We fell into another silence, this one was weird. She was frowning and she looked straight. She made a turn and announced.

" We're here!!"

" Wow...this is a nice place"

" I know right??"

" Come Autumn, let's go make some little guys happy" she said as she took my hand and entered inside.

I was surprised when everyone greeted her with respect, I was so curious that I had to ask.

" Looks like you're very important here"

She laughed and I was happy, the happy her returned. "It's like I didn't mention it but I am a resident doctor, my father owns the biggest hospital in New York, but my mom grew up in Eastside so she wanted her kids to do the same"

" Wow that's nice, we were in Greenville but...things got super weird there and we just moved to Eastside four years ago"

" Why did things get super weird??"

" Good day miss Salvador, welcome how may we help you??" I was grateful when the red headed girl greeted, gosh Aut why did you tell her that?? I face palm myself mentally.

" Hey Zasie, uhm...I'm here for an appointment, Mani and Pedi for two"

" Just a minute" the girl behind the desk started typing in her computer.

" Okay, you have an appointment by 12 o'clock, please sit down and wait for Hannah to show you your robes" she said after lots of typing on the computer.

" Thanks a lot, Zasie"

We sat down and waited for the Hannah to come.

" Don't mind the way Zasie is looking at you, she's naturally like that especially with girls I bring to the Spa" I looked at Kyra surprised that she notices the look that Zasie girl have been giving me.

" Wow, I guess I should feel honoured" I said sarcastically

Kyra looks at me with a look I couldn't recognise, disgust or anger??

" Oh, I did not mean that I was only joking..." Before I could finish she bust into laughter

" I can't believe you fell for that, I was only pulling your leg, silly" and she laughed more

"Seriously??" I joined her in the laughter too

" Good afternoon" a petite brunette girl with blue eyes said

" Sup Han, this is Autumn, Autumn, Hannah"

" Hey" I said with a little wave

" Hi" wow her voice is as small as she is

" Is it our turn??"

" Yes miss Salvador"

" Let's go, Autty" she stood up and followed her, while Hannah stayed back probably to gossip about me with Zasie not like I cared.

***************************************

Kincaid's pov

Practice over , going home to hit the shower and grab some pizza. That was all that was in mind.

" Hey Salvador" I turned and I saw my coach wave me over.

" Yes, Coach" Mr Tyrrell noticed that I have not been myself lately.

" Salvador, you're the best player we have and the possible captin"

" Yes sir"

" And I don't want you to mess it up, what's been in your head lately Son??"