Chapter 6: The Ultimatum

Start from the beginning

The guards still bore the same symbol. So that didn't bode too much. He then walked through the gates once they opened and immediately he began walking for the palace. She was probably there. Hopefully she was still there.

He pinged her frequency and got a response "Who is this?" A mature voice spoke and he spoke back "The one you left behind.." And there was a pause before they spoke again "What the fuck..?" Was all he heard before cutting the connection and he began walking up to the palace, opening the doors himself and walking into the throne room, his armor on underneath the cloak he was wearing.

There she was. Standing in ornate royalty armor. The guards immediately went to try and subdue (Y/n) but he quickly moved and broke their blades and then spun with his foot extended and kicked three in the face before slamming his fist into the lower jaw of another and then slamming his shoulder into the fifth and last one.

He continued walking over to her now. "So you went through with it huh. Went in all the fucking steps..." He spoke in a snarling tone as she stood there, watching him walk. "Oh you don't fucking remember me that is god damn rich." He lowers his hood and then she took a step back as she was surprised.

A single snarl echoed from him around the throne room now "Don't give me that bullshit..you saw me alive! You walked away! Give you a clue? HUH!? I watched as you faded before my god damn eyes and here you are, trying to pull the bullshit?" She finally spoke up "(Y/n) you have to believe me that I didn't want to draw you into thi-" but before she could finish he grabbed her by her chestplate and held her there "TO WHAT! HM!? DRAG ME INTO WHAT!?" Then as steps were heard, (Y/n) tossed Sevria forward before immediately whirling about with his claws sharpened and then watched as his claws tore off a lower jaw of something. Sevria shouted as he looked at the one that ran at him, holding their now missing lower jaw. Then he looked to their hand and held it up a bit as they lay dying. His blood boiled over now. He ripped off the ring finger with the gemstone still on it.

"What are you fucking pulling?" He spoke in a dead serious icy cold tone that held no love. No care...no happiness. He then threw the finger which made the blood splatter on her chest "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING PULL!" The one that he had killed was a half dragonkin. The gemstone ring did it in for him.

She had left him alone, with no response because she had left him for someone else. "SO THE KISS! THE LOVE YOU SHOWED! THE FACT I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! Was it all for fucking nothing!" His shouting actually made the palace shake now. "Did you really think I wouldn't find out!? That I wouldn't get worried and investigate!? What do you fucking think I am!" When she tried to explain he simply walked over to her and slapped her, which made her stagger a bit.

Tears were falling from her eyes as she stood there now, still having the memories in her head now as she was standing there "What was I supposed to think. You were gone for who knows how long. I didn't know where you were, what you were up to. Hell I didn't even know if it was really you!"

She nearly shouted as she looked at (Y/n), and he simply seemed pissed off now "Wasn't really me?" He spoke in annoyed disbelief "WASN'T. REALLY. ME!?" He shouted and borderline roared now.

He simply gestured to the fact he had no ring and then gestured to her helmet, she was confused "PUT. IT. ON." she did so and then she trembled a bit as his eyes were now a color that she didn't recognize. The same midnight black with the silver lining at the center.

"I worked my ass off training for three years. THREE. YEARS. Just to see you again..to get you back. And I find you're fucking some half dragonkin because you thought it wasn't really me? You're fucking right now. I'm not the same man you met!" He began walking over to the palace pillars and slammed his fist into it, breaking the pillar and then walked to the central pillar where the throne was positioned.