chapter 1

Billie came on stage and and looked at every who came to see her. It still surprised her at how many people came to see her. Billie started singing her songs and looked through the crowd she saw a girl who dyed purple hair and dark green eyes she stared at her as she sung. 

Violet was stareing back at Billie and was freaking out "she can't be stareing at me I'm not that special or beautiful" the show ended and violet was last in line for the meet and greet
Billie recognized her and her heart skipped a beat "hey I'm glad you came to my show baby"
Violet rolled her eyes "it's violet but baby is ok" she took out her phone "can we take a selfie?" Billie nodded and posed sticking her toungue out and holding a peace sign once the picture was taken Billie looked at her "Mama's you should give me your Instagram" violet laughed as Billie pulled up her phone "my Instagram is Violet.sings" Billie followed her and scrolled through her post "woah you have a covers of my songs" Violet nodded "yeah I do but there pretty bad" Billie smiled and hugged her "I'll be the judge of that tonight" violet waved by and waited outside for her ride and sighed Billie drove past her and rolled her window down "hey Mama's you need a ride?" Violet nodded shyly and got in the passenger seat "sorry...." Billie laughed "it's fine I don't mind driving home a cute girl" Billie parked in violets drive way and hugged her again "text me tonight" violet nodded "i will don't worry"

Billie eilish x female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें