Chapter 1

*Imagine that's Louise instead of Luigi in this pic.*

=====================================

(Louise's POV)

It was a dark and spooky night tonight and I was walking down a dark wooden path with only a flash light in my hand to see where I'm going. Now I know what your thinking, 'Louise! Why are you out here walking in the middle of the woods at this time of night?! Are you crazy!?!'

Well you see it all started earlier in the morning, when I was walking to the post office to get my morning mail. As I was looking through at what was sent to me, I found a mysterious letter from some company that I've never heard about.

Inside was a letter saying that I just won a contest, that I don't remember ever entering at all, and that it states that my prize was a brand new mansion. There was a map attached to it with directions to how to get there.

Curious and a bit suspicious about all this I talked to my older brother, Mario about what I found. He says that we should go and check it out for ourselves and told me he'll meet me outside of the mansion tonight.

So here I am walking in the middle of the night to a mansion that I didn't even know I got in the first place. Eventually, I stopped to look at the map I had with me to see if I was there yet.

Sure enough, it says that I've arrived at my destination, but when I looked up to see the new mansion, I was spooked and scared. The mansion looked much more sinister, bigger, and scary-looking than what the sample photo showed.

However, I decided to keep going and continued to walk anxiously towards the mansion. After about a minute I made it to the front door and, using the key that they provided me, I unlocked and opened the door.

I poked my head inside and called out, "Hello? Is anyone here? " But I got no response back, so I slowly walked inside to get a better look.

Suddenly, the front door slammed shut behind me that made me jump up in surprise and shock. I first decided to go and find Mario while also look around the place.

Turning on my flashlight, I saw a stairwell leading up to the next floor. As I was going to the stairs, however, I saw a strange orange-like figure floating in the air.

It then noticed me a moved to the door on the second floor and seem to phase through it. Curious, I walked up the stair and made my way to the door.

It was locked however, but then I saw that the thing left a key behind. Thinking this could open the door I used it to unlock the door I that lead to the room inside.

But, then the strange, orange figure came back and it turned out to be a ghost. The ghosted then hit me, that knocked me to the ground and made me unconscious.

Before I was completely out cold, a strange old man came and saved me. Then I felt my body be picked up by someone and everything finally went black.