Returning Home

Two figures are running through the forest, jumping over fallen threes and ducking under branches with incredible skill, like they have been doing it for years, and they have. Finally out of the forest they jump up on a cliff by the beach. A small fishing boat  is slowly passing by on the open water, the bigger figure, a man clad in a green hood wastes no time, grabbing a hidden bow and quickly sets fire to an arrow, aiming it on a big bonfire farer up the beach.

"Don't miss" The smaller figure says, a black hood draped over her small frame. The mans lips curve up in a small smile. He takes a deep breath and lets the flaming arrow fly. It hits the bonfire witch immediately catches on fire and creates a big explotion, catching the fishermans attention.

The fishing boat changes cours and starts making it's way to the island. The man turns to look at the hooded girl. "Lets go home" She prays her eyes from the fishing boat that will take them back. Dark brown eyes meeting light blue. "Together?"she asks. He nodds, "Together, like always".

Seeing that the boat is almost there the two figures takes of running across the beach. Infront of the chinese fishermen they fall to their knees and removes their hoods. The man under the green hood is in his late twenties, blond tangeld hair and beard obscures most of his dirty face. The girl seems to be in her early teens. She to has long tangeld hair, but insted of blond it's black as coal, dark brown skin smeard with dirt.

They were finally going home.