"Of course I care Frankie. I'll always care, and as much as I hate being pushed to outskirts of her life I still wanna be a part of it and be kept in the loop okay?" I pleaded desperately. I didn't like being an onlooker into the world of Olivia Pomegray, I wanted to be living in it. And I didn't wanna be that helpless startled mess when I saw her next.

"Well, she got off the crutches." Frankie gifted me the information.
"Yeah I saw," I smiled fondly, epic win for team Olivia. My smile turned into upset as I thought about not being there for her passing this milestone, and not being there for her breaking through her mental barriers to make it into school. But maybe those were things she needed to do on her own. I could appreciate that too, I realised that now.

 I could appreciate that too, I realised that now

Frankie studied me.
"I hate seeing you both like this." She moped.
"Both?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, both. You're not the only one hurting brother. Maybe there's hope for you yet." She said confidently but I didn't share her beliefs.

"Nah Franks, sure I'm going along with what she wanted but I messed up

"Nah Franks, sure I'm going along with what she wanted but I messed up. I should of been at that meal. It doesn't matter that I didn't know, I should have read the texts. I should be talking to her, instead of just ghosting." I shook my head. I should be doing loads of things.

"Maybe I can give you that chance?" Frankie asked delicately. She knew I was still pissed at her for telling mum over dinner.

"What did you have in mind?" I smirked at her kindly.

Olivia's Pov:

After class, Zig was waiting again for me, with a smile on his face. After driving me home yesterday, he hadn't made any funny comment about my house as I had been anticipating. Instead, I took him to my garage to show him our cars and he stood there like a kid in a candy store, he told me about his old skateboarding dream before he got pulled into the drugs business and how he still sometimes used it to get around when he didn't have enough money for gas.