Chapter 2: Aikatsu System has been changed?!

Everyone goes to their respective rooms for their new classes after their audition in getting to First Star Academy.

Everyone is busy especially S4, that they go everywhere through their schedules.

Their schedule are very hectic that makes you want to wake up early in the morning.

As the girls goes to their different places, Yume goes to the festival where she was invited as guest at the school festival then Mahiru goes modelling and she wore a exclusive dress where it is from her favourite designer Marie Claire. Ako goes filming her movie called Little Red Riding Hood and her role is the Red Riding Hood. Haruka goes to the stadium where she is a commentator of a Soccer game.

After their schedule is done, they go back to Four Star Academy, where they introduced themselves to the auditorium even though everyone know them.

After that, they go straight to the backstage, where they need to retouch their makeups for them to look formal to their junior because the girls are the seniors of every girl in Four Star Academy.

After for a couple of minutes, they go to the stage after their Headmaster and their Sensei's introduce themselves, as they introduced themselves.

"Konichiwa Minna!!! I'm Nijino Yume from Flower Song Class!!!" Yume said in a loud voice that makes everyone shouted in glee

"Konichiwa!!! I'm Kasumi Mahiru from Moon Beauty Class!!!" Mahiru said in a loud voice that makes everyone screaming on the top their lungs.

"Konichiwa Minna!!! I'm Saotome Ako from Bird Theatre Class-nyan!!!" Ako said in a loud voice and makes a cat pose where everyone is in awe.

"Konichiwa!!! My name is Haruka Ruka from Wind Dance Class!!!" Haruka said in a loud voice and makes a cute pose where everyone is screaming in cuteness.

"And we are the 27th generation girls named S4!!!" All of them said in a loud voice where everyone screaming their names and also claps their hands in unison.

"Thank you for the introduction, S4. I'm glad that you make it here with your hectic schedules." Headmaster said to the girls.

"We just finished early so that we could see the new students here on pursuing their dreams on becoming an idol!!" Yume response that makes everyone scream.

Their Headmaster starts talking about the school and other stuff where the students need to know. He explained their classes and also their trainings on becoming an idol. He also explained the contest and also the S4 selection where in would start next year.

"That's all for today. Please go back to your respective classroom to start your class. Nijino-san, Kasumi-san, Saotome-san and Haruka-san, please come to my office immediately." Their Headmaster said in cold voice that makes the girls flinched.

"Yes Headmaster." All of them said in unison.

Their Headmaster nodded and they followed him towards his office.

"Please sit girls because we have a lot of discussion to make." Headmaster said as the girls sit on the sofa.

"What do you want to talk about, Headmaster?" Yume is the one who ask first to her Headmaster.

"Well, I want all of you to know except for the new students that..." Headmaster stop and he started sighed himself.

"That?" Ako said in confusion

"That the Aikatsu System has been changed." Headmaster said in a low voice so that no one could hear them but the girls shock that the Aikatsu System is changed.

"What?!!" All of them scream in unison and their Headmaster told them to be quiet so that no one could hear them on what their talking about.

"Sorry we're screaming Headmaster because we're shock all of a sudden that the Aikatsu System is changing." Mahiru said in a calm voice.

"Headmaster, What is the reason that the Aikatsu System is changing?" Haruka said to her Headmaster with a confused face.

"The reason why the Aikatsu Sustem is changing because of he chairman of Aikatsu wants to upgraded the system by changing the system into a new one or should I say a unique system." Headmaster said

"There would be a lot of changes in this year. The stage, your performance, your outfit and also many more." Headmaster said.

"Headmaster would you please be specific enough for us to understand that?" Yume ask

"Specifically, in performing your song, all of you have to wear a skates on a ice ring in singing your songs." Headmaster said

"What?!" All of them said in unison.

"But some of us didn't know how to skate, Headmaster." Ako said

"That's why I want you to say this early as possible so that you won't be embarrassed in front of everybody." Headmaster said

"Next, all of you have to perform a jump more than 2 with different situations. And of course there would be a new appeal in this system, they added the appeal of Feminine, Ethnic and also Star. Since we have four member on this group and also we have two pop members here, I suggested that we need to find 4 members i this group." Headmaster said

"Then the teams name would change?" Haruka and

"Maybe not because if I change the team like S8 it's more like there's no originality in our school. That's why I want to keep the team name even the members are 8." Headmaster said

"Since it's getting late, I want all of you to go back to your dorm for your beauty sleep because of your works and also I'll explain further again tomorrow and I choose the 4 members in your group because I'll judging them individually." Headmaster said as he leave his office.

The girls were quiet and also shock that the Aikatsu System is changing.

"Why do we need a four members in our group?" Mahiru ask.

"I don't know but maybe the chairman of the Aikatsu changed the system and that's why Headmaster following it." Yume said.

"Maybe this is the new beginning that you were talking about, Yume-chan." Ako and Haruka said in unison.

"Yep, that's what I'm talking about. This the new beginning to embark our new activities in our Aikatsu." Yume said

"I hope we have a great school in this year." Ako said and everyone nodded at her.

Everyone goes to the dorm and they go to their different rooms and they started to sleep for their tomorrow's work.

***
Author's Note
Minna!!! Can you suggest what would be the name of the new S4? I'm still having doubts if I need to change it or not. Please comment down below!!

Please read, vote, comment and support all of my stories!!