Not so perfect after all, or maybe better?

Start from the beginning

Noah took me to a room, where people were rehabilitating. I sighed deeply. "So this is where we are going to spend a lot of time in," he said and I looked at him and he smiled a huge smile. Why are you so happy?

I didn't answer him, he just rolled me to a wall and placed me between two railings. He then stood in front of me. That was when I realized how pretty he really was. He had dark brown hair, that was a bit messy but still looked good. His eyes were a bright blue color. He was one of those guys you see in the movies.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.

"Come, take a grip on the railing," he said. Still smiling, may I add. I did as he said and took my hands on the railings. "Try and stand up," he said. "Your cast will help you, and I am right here," he added.

I tried to lift myself from the wheelchair. Not much happened. I tried to support myself with my healthy leg.

I put my healthy leg, aka my right leg, on the ground and supported myself. Suddenly it became too. Noah was right in front of me and helped me sit down. I sighed in defeat. My leg will never be as good as it was.

"Hey, it's okay. You did great." Was he serious? I did great? Yeah, as if. I raised my eyebrows.

"You did, this is only the beginning." He smiled at me. His smile was pretty cute, though.

"Can we go back?" I asked.

"One more time," he answered. I sighed at did it again. I tried the same as before, it went a little better, but only slightly better. "Good," he said. He walked behind me and rolled me away. He rolled towards my room.

But he stopped right outside my room and walked in there. I frowned in confusion. What was he doing? He came back out with my jacket. I looked at him in confusion. He smirked and rolled me away from my room.

"But...my room," I tried. He chuckled at that and continued walking. I saw he walked towards the elevator. "Where are we going?" I asked with my usual rude attitude. He didn't answer me, so I sighed in frustration.

The elevator was empty, so we were all alone. It was a little awkward, but nothing big. I have always hated elevators, they are so freaking creepy. Like some clown could just walk in when the doors open. I know it's a weird fear. I am also afraid of gooses. They are just so...I can't even describe them.

The elevator stopped, and the doors opened. Noah walked with me again. We got to the reception.

Kayla was there, a girl here who sometimes check up on me, just like Arnella. "Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" She said, and Noah stopped. I rolled my eyes. "Isn't that Skylar Jonas outside of her room?" She chuckled. So did Noah.

"Ha-ha very funny," I said sarcastically. "Do you think this is my own will?"

Kayla and Noah laughed. "No, Sky. I would never have suspected that in a million years." She laughed again. I rolled my eyes once again.

"Now, take on your jacket," Noah demanded. I sighed but did it anyway. He then walked me to the exit. "Bye Kayla," he said.

"Bye Noah, bye Sky." I didn't answer. But I heard her chuckle behind me. As soon as Noah stepped outside, with me, the cool air hit my skin. It wasn't cold, but it was not hot either. It was the perfect temperature.

I breathed in slowly, just enjoying the fresh air. I haven't been outside since I got here. And I got here 2 months ago. I know, I know. 2 months without being outside, no wonder why I enjoy the air so much.

"Like the air being fresh?" He asked as if he could read my mind. "I know you haven't been outside in 2 months." Like does everyone know me at that hospital?