Prologue

• Dedicated to Zoee Brown

Within the darkness, voices emerged. One after the other, stepping from the shadows into the clearing the Kingdom of the Eighth's Priest spoke in low quick voices with the Ninth's Priest.

"Our plan... It begins. Soon we shall have the two factions working together to finally destroy the Sentinents. We shall finally rid ourselves of these..... bothers and begin the Final Plan" As the Kingdom's Priest, wearing the grey shimmering fiery clothes, finished speaking, two boys stepped out from the opposite side of the forest and into the clearing. Both seemed mesmerized and, while one wore the the armour of the Kingdom- the other the golden armour of the Ninth, they both moved as one. The two Priests seemed to hiss with pleasure as they watched the two boys unsheathe their semi-blue coloured steel swords.

"Soon...." They whispered, "Soon...."

***

Within the Great Boundary, a small lone castle once full of noise and overfilling with Power- the once home of the Balance- stood now filled with the murmurings of two leaders, twins opposed to each other in every way. One belonged to the Ninth and the other to the Kingdom of the Eighth. Behind them loped two half-human, half-beast creatures, once beautiful beasts controlling this castle. Now they belonged to one or the other of the twins. Akagi and Akine spoke softly too avoid any chances of enemies waiting in ambush.

"....Good idea is it not?" finished Akagi. Akine nodded at him and looked carefully around to see if there was anyone around.

"Yes brother.... But there is something I worry about. Those two Priests.... They seem to be expecting us to join forces" he said worriedly. Akagi waved his hand in a dismissive manner and then suddenly stopped moving.

"Brother.... We must go. It is time to reveal our plans to our factions. To one shall go the world called Earth and to the other.... Goes the great Paradoxym planet." he said quickly and then vanished with one of the creatures, leaving Akine staring on wondering whether this idea was the right one to choose....