ⁱ ⁻ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ

As I was hearing the sound of rain outside,
Suddenly I feel in the mood to listen to one of alessio's songs.

I popped in "returning"
such a mood because it was rainy and gloomy and it just fitted overall. That's when I started to feel lovesick, again. I tried to distract myself by watching some edits or catching up on the internet gossip.

y/n: wow,looks like someone really spilled the tea now!

Suddenly, you hear a lightning strike rumble outside, you see a white flash of light before your eyes. The power has went out.

y/n: well shit. I knew this would happen, now I'm here in- here omg this is spoopyyy😰

The feeling of love sickness for alessio was instead now a really bad gut feeling that something bad would happen.

...
>>>

It has been an hour or less since the power went out, and I'm starting to freak out. The weather this weekend has been so bad and I havent been able to do anything other than post on my alessio fan account every other hour, or stay in my room crying about the fact that I will never meet alessio. s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ all the time I wish my life were different.

another half hour later .... >>

Finally, after an hour and a half, the power decided to come in. I had already fell asleep. The rain had stopped falling. It was very late at night and it was cold and windy, so I decided to go to sleep again and hope nothing happened this time.
I charged my phone, and turned on my lights and layed in bed. Even though I felt cozy again, I was still feeling fearful and drowsy yet sad because I was so lovesick for him. Alessio.

 Alessio