someone has the sniffles

Start from the beginning

"Hiya boys." Her voice was smooth like the softest silk and her face was in a natural look with a nude lip but large false eyelashes. For her outfit; I couldn't even begin to tell you. Remember when you were a kid, and there was always a teen girl in a sexy nurse costume? Or you had always seen one at your local Halloween store? That was Polly's outfit. But could I even say it was more revealing? Her full breasts were close to falling out of the top she wore and I could see half of a freckle on her left breast. I was surprised she hadn't called me out for looking at her boobs, but I was completely sure she was used to it.

"Hello Polly. How are you? It's been awhile since we've chatted." Ethan replies, his posture is straighter and the hair that's usually almost falling into his eyes is swooped up and almost...styled? He has an almost fake smile on his face, but anyone would think it was genuine. "The last time we chatted, you were here for a lay." I try not to get jealous that Ethan was sleeping with a girl, Polly especially. But who I am to judge because I still have fun with girls from time to time. "Times have changed, Polly. I'm not here to take off your clothes, I'm here for some information." 

Polly takes her legs off the desk and I can hear the heels clink on the floor when they make contact. "Depends, Dolan. What information do I have that you do not? You are the beholder of secrets in this camp." Ethan tilts his head to the side, somewhat agreeing. "That may be true. But this is something I don't know. I mean it." Polly seems impressed when she lifts her sharp filled in brow. "Alright then. What can I do for you and this...boy?" Ethan turns to me, giving me a half smile. "Polly this is Grayson, Grayson this is Polly." Polly puts out her hand and I stand there for a second before our hands connect and shake. 

"Nice to meet you handsome. Haven't seen you 'round here before. Where you from hot stuff?" I know when a girl is trying to flirt with me, and Polly's hands go under her breasts on the outside of her clothing and she moves them up. I can now see the full freckle on her left breast. My face heats up, and I try to think of things to say to this girl. But, Ethan catches me to it and what he says catches me off guard. "He's mine, Polly. Now, I want to know who has the sniffles." Polly is taken aback at Ethan's words and turns to me, winks, and then turns back to Ethan. Her white teeth making an appearance. "Slow your roll, Ethan. I could tell from a mile away he was yours. You know people talk in this place.

"And about the sniffles, that's doctor patient confidentiality. I can't tell you anything. How you found out is a mystery." Ethan scoffs, chuckling just a bit. "Since when did you care about  doctor patient confidentiality? Last time I checked you were spreading that Evan was taking erectile dysfunction pills." Polly starts to laugh, almost manically. She wipes her eyes, calming herself. "Evan...I miss him. We had some good times, poor thing couldn't keep it up. I hooked him up with the good shit and after that- Well, you don't need to know, do you? You like ass." Ethan cracks his knuckles and a sickening pop goes through the small room. 

"Who's Evan?" I ask, my voice a little hushed. Ethan goes to reply, but Polly beats him to it. "Evan is the owner of the camp my dear." A mask of confusion is settled on my face. "Evan? I thought it was Mr. Haverhill?" Ethan tries to get one word in but Polly butts in once more. "Evan Haverhill. I fucked the owner of the camp." The way she flat out says it makes my stomach churn. "Alright. Enough. Tell me who the fuck has the sniffles and we'll get out of your hair." Polly tsks before she grabs a florescent pink sticky note and a black pen and writes down information. She had good penmanship for a lefty.

"Zach Harrison is your man. Well, he was the first one to come see me. A few other guys after him. He told me he wouldn't say who he got if from but someone will turn up eventually." Ethan nods, blinking a few times. We look at each other with a face of remorse. "Thanks Polly. Had to go through all that trouble for just one name. Have a great day and be careful. Sea full of sharks out there." Polly snickers at Ethan's joke. "The only shark here is me on my period. Now get out." I push the door and Ethan follows behind me. His eyes are downcast and I think we both know what we have to do, and both of us aren't going to like it.

"Do we have to tell him?" Ethan says as we near closer to the cabin. "If we tell him now, he'll be able to be smart about it and not have sex with him for awhile." Ethan nods solemnly and when we see the cabin coming closer as we walk, the anxiety in both our stomachs starts to wind itself in a giant ball. The crunching stops and I lift my closed fist to the door. My hands are shaking just a bit and I can hear heavy footsteps come towards the door. When the door opens, I smile slightly at the black beauty standing in front of me. Memories of my first night with him in the bathroom makes me smile just for a quick moment but the guilt travels in.

I am clueless as to why I feel guilty, Zach was the one who was promiscuous. I didn't know much about Jayson and Zach's relationship but they were always together when I saw them walking around camp or eating 1 of the three meals. I had only knew about them by speaking to Christopher and I had to find him and catch up but when Jayson let us in, sensing a bit of discomfort, I saw that his bed was nice and made and not slept in. "Want to tell my why you two dorks are here?" I stay close to Ethan, a safe body that I could hide behind in a war. Jayson being the war. 

"We just got back from Polly's," Ethan begins. Jayson sits on the bed, looking between us with squinted eyes. Still very confused. "and we were told some information. Earlier this morning Grayson and I were walking around camp when Richie camp up to us and told us that someone had the sniffles." Jayson lets his hands rest on his lap. "What does that have to do with me? I know for sure I'm clean." I'm surprised he doesn't say, "Zach's clean too." but I don't say a thing. "I know, you're not the person to get an STD, you're much older and mature." I say, and it makes me think if Zach is mature. He was basically cheating.

"I'd say I am, but I don't care about maturity relating to someone's age." I nod, listening to his almost wise words. I think I could learn something from him one day if we got closer. How we would get closer is the real question. I know for sure I wouldn't want to be telling my feelings to a random person. "Zach has the sniffles. Polly had told us that he was the first one to go to her and he wouldn't say who he got it from. And knowing you, Jayson, I know for a fact you did not give him the sniffles." Ethan finishes, taking deep breaths. The room is so silent, I can hear my heartbeat in my ears and the sweat dripping down my back. 

"I knew he was sleeping with someone else. We spend so much time together that he must've needed a break from me and my shit. But to lie to me? Now that pisses me off to no end." Jayson's voice is deep but I can hear the cracks. He's messed up, and my heart can't take it. I leave Ethan's side, and he looks into my eyes like I'm a little kid about to touch the tiger at the zoo. I shake my head and make my way over to where Jayson is sitting. He looks up when he sees me nearing closer and I can see the glint in his eyes from the forming tears. "I know your sad, and you want to do damage," Jayson's hands are now fists. "But you can't. The only way you can release yourself is taking me, on this bed." 

My hand goes over his clenched fists and I can feel the fists loosen. "You and me. I know you want to get back at Zach, and I don't care if he hates me after I let you fuck me. But right now he's too busy hiding in shame, too busy feeling guilty and lying." The more I say the words, I want to turn back and regret them. But I don't care about Zach right now, he hurt Jayson so fucking bad and he will pay. Having sex with Jayson, and possibly Ethan, probably isn't the best thing to do right now, but I think I heard someone say sex was the best medicine. "Why are you doing this?"

"I don't even know. But it's only once in your life you find a man who's in need, and you, are in need. Now, let me go ask Ethan for his permission. Or...if he wants to join." Jayson smiles just a tad and when I stand up and walk towards Ethan, he's already next to me. "I'm in." I rub my hands together, looking between the two gorgeous men next to me and a large smile comes over my face. "Just to let you know, I'm into everything, and that means DP. So, get your cocks inside of me- now!"

****

author's note;

ahhhh this feels nice. a great chapter and a great way to end it. you can expect a three some in the next chapter. be warned- MAJOR kinks and fun.

hope you enjoyed and DONT GET STDS!!!! be safe with any sex you have, and although this story is fictional and the characters only exist in my mind, YOU still need to use a CONDOM when you have sex. my characters are just dumb as rocks.

i love you guys so much!!!

word count:2,476