Boner Pills

Ian and Max gulped... fuck fuck fuck! This was not good! Over on the couch sat Joji,occasionally chuckling softly just to hiss a little right after. "We gotta call y/n. This is definitely a problem" Max said as he peered at Joji from the  man's kitchen into his living room,checking on said man. Joji's head lolled back some and he let out a soft sigh as he contemplated on what decisions in his life had brought him to this moment in which he was sitting on his couch with a raging boner hidden under his jeans. He contemplated on what made him think taking gas station performance enhancement pills would be a good idea for a video,and what the hell made him think taking more than one would be a great idea. He also wondered how many times he could masturbate before his dick fell off.

He adjusted himself slightly and hissed again, he stared at the ceiling then slowly closed his eyes to try and relax. He then heard your soft voice singing softly at him (A/N let's pretend you wrote some of the Billie Eilish songs ok?) "To be talking to you belladonna ,should of taken a break not an oxford comma,take what I want when I wanna, and I want ya" Joji let out a low moan, he craved you, the touch of your skin, your natural scent that always seemed to get stuck to his clothes, no matter how many times he washed them.

 "Bad bad news one of us is gonna lose, I'm the powder you're the fuse, just add some friction" he grunted softly as he felt himself twitch inside the confides of his boxers "Hey joj, y/n is on her way, we're gonna cut out! See you later bro!" Ian yelled through Joji's apartment as he and Max left,he didn't give them any sound of acknowledgement to let them know he heard them but they heard the couch move as Joji sat up straight as he heard your name. 

Y/n was on her way over, to take care of him. No more than 15 minutes later you unlocked the front door and threw your keys into the key bowl "Joji? Are you okay?" You shouted as you closed the front door and slightly peeked over the counter that looked into the living room, hoping to see Joji there on the couch. He let out a quiet moan, you peered around the corner to see him with his laptop on his lap and earbuds stuffed into his ears while his left hand appeared as flash on color as he stroked himself at a quick pace while his was rolled back and his eyes screwed shut as he let your name pass his lips as if it was his favorite mantra. "Fuuuck, 's good, so fucking good." he panted out hoarsely, he was close, so close but it felt like it was so far, he rubbed faster and let out loud moan. He felt soft,delicate hands wrap around his own. He quickly opened his eyes to see you looking back him,nibbling on your bottom lip "So,boner pills? Is that what Max was trying to tell me on the phone?'

 Joji swallowed hard as he stared at you, is this what you wore to the studio today? These distressed skinny jeans that hugged your thighs and ass in all the right ways, this low cut tshirt that said "you are here" with a soft red flannel tied around your curvy waist? He let out a shaky breath as he looked at your face,it being softly covered by light layer of foundation,mascara and a lip gloss, your hair pulled up into a messy bun. he stared into your curious eyes as they stared back at him. 

He gulped slightly before grabbing your wrist and pulling closer and attaching his lips to yours. The kiss started off nice and soft then quickly became demanding because Joji was hungry, hungry for your taste, for your skin pressed against his, hungry for your soft gasp and squeals,for your moans and whimpers, hungry for you. As the kiss grew more heated the laptop playing the movie was knocked to the floor as Joji backed you into his bedroom, looking like a scrambling mass of hands and arms and lips attaching to other parts of each other's bodies and clothing be ripped off of each others bodies.

Joji grabbed you and lifted you onto the bed as the heated frenzy of lips and tongues continued to clash. He pulled away from you to admire you, your face was flushed in pleasure, eyes heavy with lust and want and curtained by your now down hair, your lips slightly parted, begging for him to reattach his. "Fuck me" he grunted softly and started his delicate attack on your skin again, marking every square inch that he could get his lips on. You let out a quiet whimper followed by a string of incoherent words as Joji started nipping at your thighs and inching closer to your tiny bundle of nerves hidden by a pair of cotton bikini cut panties. He blew on it softly awarding him with a squeal from your lips.

"Please" you whimpered out to him, he looked up from his spot to see your body riddled with love bites and your breast heaving, the sight alone enough for him to decide that you both had waited far too long and that you couldn't wait any longer, he grabbed your panties and slid them off of your legs. He took off his boxers and pulled you closer and positioned himself at your entrance before plunging in "Hoo my fuck" he moaned out and you mewled softly, feeling full and hot. He started to thrust into you at a merciless pace,you felt so warm around him, so warm and tight and perfect. He moaned out again as he continued thrusting over and over and over, hitting that spot deep inside of you that made you stars. "A-Almost,fuck so fuckin close" he grunted out as he dug his head into the pillow your head was on.

You dug your nails into his back as you both continued to rock "J-joji!" You squealed as you came, he grunted, feeling you tighten around "
Fuuuck y/n!" he pulled out and came on your stomach before rolling off of you and slamming into the mattress. You cuddled up into his arms "So boner plls huh?' you asked raising an eyebrow "It was for a video!" he rebutted as you rolled your eyes and giggle before laying your head on his chest with a content smile. Thank goodness for dumb video ideas and gas station boner pills