SHOPPING!

I’ve finally found the perfect room! It’s on the third floor, at the end of the long corridor. It’s the biggest room in the whole house. There’s a white and blue bathroom, a massive walk in wardrobe which is a light purple, in the main room there’s a king sized bed , a flat screen TV, a beautiful white dresser (where I will keep all my makeup and stuff) and a full length mirror. Awesomeness! There’s also some French doors which leads onto a balcony. There’s only one thing left to do. SHOPPING!

See when we move we don’t bring everything with us, only things like photo’s, souvenirs, phones, chargers, laptops and books. So we all have to go shopping straight away! First of all I unpacked my bag, my new blackberry and charger, my teddy bears, my photo albums, my books. We finally made it to the shopping centre, Robbie and dad have already left to go shopping for ‘mans clothes‘. I'm glad its only saturday, it means i can decorate my room tomorrow and have a rest before school.

“So where do you want to go first” mom asked. I do love my mom, i just wish i could spend more time with her, i'd rather have no money than no mom.

“lets just walk around and go in shops that look good”

“OK, i need to stock up myself anyway.” she agreed.

 So after about 5 hours I’ve got loads off jeans, skirts, shorts, tee’s, tank tops, vests, cardigans, jumpers, mini skirts, day dresses, cocktail dresses, tight dresses(for the party’s) tracksuit bottoms. For shoes I have heels, converse, dolly’s, ugg boots, boots, high tops, dr.martens, flip flops, sandals. I have brought some cute pyjamas! Oh and cant forget the underwear sets! Also some bangles, ear rings, hair bobbles. And lots of other stuff. Woah that’s quite a lot but hey I have nothing; apart from the clothes I’m wearing. All we need to get now is makeup and the essentials, then we’ll meet dad and Robbie to have something to eat. YES FOOD!

“Hey mom, can we go in there?” I asked mom with a pleading voice. Pointing to a music shop. She hates the music I get and the posters.

“Huh? Oh, ermm…well… err… you may go in there another day when I’m gone. I don’t really like those shops.”

“Okay I guess. I’ll call the driver cause these bags are getting pretty heavy. Then we’ll go meet dad and Robbie.”