DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.

Start from the beginning

"If my life is a movie, oh jisoo you are the best part." I said while remembering our memories before.

I feel like someone move, maybe becuase of missing her so much I feel like she move.

When I look at her she's having a hard time of opening her eyes. I run out of the room and called for a doctor.

"What happened oppa!??" Lisa asked.

"She's awake!!!" I sais and their face all lit up.

***
Jennie's POV

We are all now here in Jisoo unnies room, Rosé called her family and they are on their way here.

Jisoo unnie got assist by those nurse, they remove some apparatus from her body, and now she's resting calmly on her bed.

"Wh-where's mom?" She asked.

"They are on their way unnie..." Rosé said and give her a smile.

"Okay... Just wake me up if they are here..." She said.

The doctor examined her and seems like they found something, but Jisoo unnies family should be here first.

After a few minutes her family are here. And we wake her up and her mother and sister run to her while crying.

The doctor came back. But before that Jisoo unnie asked something that made everyone froze.

"Why are you here?" She asked Jin oppa.

Jin oppa seems caught off guard.

"A-ahm..."

"How's military? Did you accomplished your service there already? Why are you here didn't you finished your service?" We all looked at her like were analyzing a puzzle.

"Jisoo..." Her mom trailed.

"Unnie, that's been years years years ago..." Lisa said.

"Huh? What are you saying? He left me a week ago, oh no! We broke up a week ago because he's entering military." Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie...?" I asked.

"What Jen? You all forgot about it?" Jisoo unnie asked it.

"Doc? What's happening?" Her dad asked.

Jisoo unnie suddenly felt a headache so the doctor went to her and give her some medicine that can make her sleep.

"Your daughter are suffering from a memory loss." The doctor said.

"What!? That can't be, she remember us all." Her sister said.

"What happened earlier, she remember things happened back then, and not things happened here in the present. She's having a RETROGRADE AMNESIA where she can just remember things happen from the past, even the most hurtful thing for her. The memory will come back though, but you just all needed to wait and be patient." The doctor explained.

When the doctor went out we all let out a deep sighed.

"Jin... Sorry for what happened earlier." Jisoo's Mom said.

"Its okay Ma'am, I think I need to go, for the better." He said and look at us to gave us a small smile and went out of her room.

"Now its more complicated for them." I said.

"Let's just trust the process, if its for them, its for them." Her brother said.

***
Jisoo's POV

I've been sleeping for almost a month, my family explained what happened, although they want it to keep slowly, but I told them to tell me evrything.

Its been two weeks since I went out of the hospital, and next week the first KIMA will happen. We already have something to wear.

I also know about me and Kim Seokjin I already collapsed for twice in two weeks, maybe because of the too much information I had recieved, my brain can't process it all.

I just notice that my story and Seokjin's story been on a lot of ups and downs, but still I don't what happened and why it happened for us to be in this kind of situation.

I don't know if its still him. I just can't hear my heart right now.

And based on my condition im doing good, I just really need to be patient on my own self.

I need to give myself a time to think.

And for the record, we will going to announce on KIMA that were going to US for a year or two and promote our group, our company, our industry there. We are going to have our debut there and we need to stay there for us to promote better.

UMG company got us, its another chapter of my life again, its another chapter of us again Seokjin.

I hope we found each other again someday.

We see different rivers within different eyes, and reflect with different mirrors in different skies. - Amina Mehmood

Hope to see you shine brighter than you are Kim Seokjin. Hope to see you soon, love.