Chapter 2: To Settle In

"This is Casandra, she will be joining our staff. The Young master thought it might help lighten your housework and make this manor more efficient, so please give her a warm welcome." The dark butler said as he pushed my back moving me toward the other workers.

"Hello." I simply said smirking at the staff. No later then the smirk had graced my lips, the butler dug his nails into my back making me lurch forward a bit.

"Are you alright?" asked the young gardener.

"I am fine just a little dizzy from the bumping carriage ride." I replied smoothly. Although I would love to expose Sebastian for what a cruel creature he really was, "my young master" prohibited me from harming the twat in any way shape or form. Stupid brat, doesn't realize what flames he's playing with.

"Oh, alright." said the boy still slightly confused with my response.

"Casandra, you will assist Mey-rin as a fellow maid. Mey-rin, please show her what to do." Sebastian said grinning sweetly at the magenta haired maid.

"Of course, Sebastian, of course I will!" She said grinning back him. She then grabbed my arm, harshly pulling me toward her.

"Good, if you will excuse me, I have other duties to attend to." the sinful butler said before he left the room. He plays this role to well. Well, he might as well since he's gonna be stuck in it for a while. He got what was coming for him. Before I could reveal in my thoughts of the hateful karma bestowed onto Sebastian, I was being ripped from my place and pulled down the hall by the over-joyed maid.

"Oh, It's so nice to have another girl in the house, yes it is!" she squealed over her shoulder as she dragged me into another room. She swung me into the room after her, flinging me onto a bed in the small, dank room. She hastily closed the door behind her and then jumped onto the bed across from the current one I was sitting on.

"Since you're a maid, you'll get to sleep here, yes you will!" She said too excitedly. Was this maid alright? or did someone slip something into her tea?

"Oh, alright then. I'll start unpacking." I replied smoothly as I opened the suitcase still clutched in my hand.

"Alright, while you do that, I'll get your uniform! Sebastian said he left it in the closet for ya." She said skipping over to the small closet space in the room. I pretended to unpack, knowing that soon enough I would be transferred into the Trancy household soon enough.

"Oh my, I wonder why Sebastian picked out this." Said the woman uneasily. I had expected the devil would pick out something long and thick to try and give me heatstroke during the summer. But, it was even worse than I expected. It was a French Maid outfit, the stringy fish net stalking included. That b@$terd.

"Well, it seems that not only the young master wanted me here, but the butler as well." I said coyly. The maid made a small choking noise before she turned around to face me.

"do you want any help putting it on?" she said sweetly.

"No, I shall be alright; although I would like some privacy." I replied sweetly to her.

"Oh of course!" She said as she stumbled out of the room. Nit wit. I quickly undressed myself until only my undergarments remained. I slipped on the tight waisted dress (if such a fowl thing should even be called). I pulled back my long, silky golden hair into a high pony tail. I then pulled one of the fish net stalking for my leg over the tip of my foot. I then propped up my leg onto the bed slowly pulling the stalking up. I repeated the same with the other leg.

"Was there something you needed?" I smiled slyly at him.

"Would you like assistance with your buttons?" He grinned at me.

"Could you?" I said pouting at the clad butler as he walked closer to me. I walked myself in front of the mirror, so I could keep an eye on him. His gloved hands moved fluently with the buttons.

"Hmm..... you actually have a reflection." I said, eyeing him in the mirror.

"Yes, I'm not a vampire you selfish twat." He said pinching me with one of the buttons.

"I see you you have no trouble putting round things into holes, you must have had much pratice."

"Where did you hear that?" He said, his eyes glowing pink in the mirror.

"let's just say a little nun told me." I smirked at him, his pink eyes glaring at my emerald eyes thought the mirror.

"Burn in hell." He whispered closely in my ear as his hand was clenched around my neck.

"Been there, done that." i said as I slapped his hand away and walked over to the bed for the six inch stiletto's.

"I hope you have fun cleaning in your costume." He smirked at me.

"So you admit it is a costume and not a uniform?" I replied coyly.

"Hmm, I guess I have admitted it. Enjoy it, for soon enough you will join the hell of the trancy manor." He said as he glided out the room. What a little a$$. I quickly slipped on the shoes and hurriedly walked out of the room and down the hall to the left where I could here the magenta maid humming to herself. I watched as she held seven plates in each hand. How on Earth does she plan to get down? As if answering my question, she soon lost her balance and tumbled to the floor breaking every dish. I only stood in shock as out of nowhere Sebastian came racing toward her.

"Again, Mey-rin? How many times have I told you!" Sebastian scolded her. Her head being bent down in shame. He shouldn't be able to do that. I quickly interrupted.

"Oh my!!!! Mey-rin are you alright! You fell from such a high height! And you landed on broken dishes! Are you hurt!" I said as I rushed to her side, frantically looking her over. Sebastian was to stunned at my sudden interference he just stood in shock.

"Oh Mey-rin! Here, go and address your wounds while Sebastian and I clean it up. Go! go! go!" I continued as I pushed toward our room. She quickly scurried down the hallway and into the room. After she disappeared, I turned to Sebastian with a coy smile.

"You may have outsmarted me this time, but do not forget I am your superior." He scolded me.

"For now." I replied.

"Don't think for a moment I won't hesitate to kill you." He said practically growling at me.

"The same applies for you, dog." I snickered at him before I walked over to the shards on the floor. I swiftly scooped them up and started to walk towards the kitchen where I could properly dispose of them.

"You forgot one." the demon said as he slipped a shard into my arms leaving a long scrap against my pale skin. Ignoring it, I walked into the kitchen. When all of a sudden......

*BOOM*

"Aww Bloody Hell!!!!!"

Hi, :D         I'm sorry if this chapter isn't too interesting, but I gotta cut it short because I have other work to do. And to be honest I didn't think about what would happen before she got to the trancy manor because I didn't think anyone would actually like this (I thought was a good story, but a friend of mine told me it was bad :'( Not a nice friend, huh?). Thanks for changing my mind! Hope to write more soon :D And i'm thinking of changing the cover, any suggestions?