DLMA 48: Unnie...

Start from the beginning

"Oofff mianhe unnie... Of course I miss you, but unnie where are you?" She seems so worried.

"Jennie chill..." I said and then laugh again. "Im on my way to the park, I wanna go jogging, Im getting fat than I am!!!" I said and let out a laugh again.

I dunno I just feel like laughing, and I wanna make this girl calmer than she is right now.

"Who's with you unnie?" She asked.

"Of course, Im alone. You knew it right?" I asked her.

"Ooh okay unnie, take care I just have a bad feeling earlier." She said.

"Okay okay I will, by the way I had a nightmare yesterday, the girl on my dream got into a car accident. It gives me chill but maybe its just a nightmare..." I said to Jennie.

"Jinja unnie??? Omooo you should take care unnie!!!" She said

"That's not me Jendeuk, its just a nightmare!!!" I said and chuckled.

"I got some chills to unnie, I dropped the glass earlier and I feel so nervous." She said.

The traffic lights turn into a green one.

"You should stop drinking coffee jendeuk, maybe its giving you more tense feeling. Waittt the traffic lights turn to green, Im driving..." I said.

"Okay unnie... Don't hang it up, I wanna talk to you more you know I---"

*boogshhhh*

"UNNIEEEE!!!! UNNIEEEE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" thats the last thing I heard and I look at my car, blood stain was all over it and my sight turn to black and then I passed out.

***
Jennie's POV

Its been one month, since unnie got into a car accident, she's all over the news after what happened, the truck driver got arrested, even though we all know he also don't want that to happen, its an accident but still he's the one that made Jisoo unnie to be it this situation.

Me and Lisa are already here in Korea, we are two weeks earlier than what we promised to Jisoo unnie, and Rosé still can't be contact. But Lisa is still texting her since the day she left. Lisa also texted her about what happened to Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo unnies family is here, they thanked us, me and Lisa for coming back earlier for Jisoo unnie.

"Girls thank you... Atleast somehow I feel much better cause you girls are here." Her mom said.

"Mom no need to say thank you..." Lisa said and hugged her.

We call each other's mother as mom besides were sisters in different mothers.

"Mom of course we'll be here, its Jisoo unnie who we are talking..." I said.

"Thank you so much girls, aren't you still contact Chaeyoung?" She asked us worry is all over her face.

"Still not mom, but don't worry anymore, were doing things to contact her..." I said and gave her a small smile.

And we hug her.

"Ahmmm..." Someone hesitated to speak.

And we all look at the door and saw a girl standing there with a two big luggage on her side.

"Chaeyounggg!!!" Jisoo's mom run to hug her.

"Eomma mianhe..." She said and her also and cry.

"Rosé..." We said and hug her...

"Unnie... Lisa..." She said and hug us also.

"Where have you been???" Jisoo's Dad suddenly asked.