"I just received a call from your brother and he asked me to remind you about the dinner tonight," Kai huffed in annoyance as he heard that.

Honestly, he really forgot about the dinner but luckily Chanyeol reminded him about this.

If not then, he would need to listen to the naggings and long speeches from his beloved brothers.

Actually his first brother was not so fussy about these kind of things but his second brother would be extra loud about this.

"Okay, just tell them we will be there tonight," he said and soon closed the door after Chanyeol left.

Kai finally stepped into the shower and took off his bathrobe before hanging it.

His hand moved to turn on the tap and the water started flowing.

(a/n; you can imagine it now 🌚)

He ran his hand along with the water through his skins. He brushed his fingers through his soft hair.

A sigh came out from his lips as he was stroking over his body until reached his well built abs.

After he was done with the cleaning up, he stepped outside with the bathrobe.

"What should I wear?," he muttered to himself as he was already in the wardrobe.

Finally he shrugged it off and took any random outfit his hand chose before wearing it.

It was not a formal dinner and he had no one to impress there also.

As he was stepping out and admiring himself on the mirror, his cell phone was ringing on the table.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows before picking up the call without looking at the caller's name first.

Soon, he regretted it though. He should have see the name first before picking up.

"Hello?," he uttered with his monotone voice as usual.

But was welcomed with a familiar voice after that. "You will come tonight right?," the person asked.

Kai sighed before he answered. "Yes Baekhyun Hyung, I'm already getting ready now," he said.

Baekhyun from the other side was huffing heavily as he heard that. He needed to force that younger guy to make sure he would come.

"I will really drag you from there if you don't come, Jongin," the elder stated with firmness inside his voice tone.

While Kai just rolled his eyes in annoyance as he heard that. "I promise I will go this time, Hyung," he snorted.

"Good, don't give any excuses this time."

Kai nodded eventhough he knew Baekhyun couldn't see it. "I need to go now, see you later."

Before his elder brother could say anything, he already cut off the phone call.

Not bothering if the guy might be mad at him later.

"The car is ready, Master," as he stepped out, Chanyeol was already waiting for him outside.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he was looking at Chanyeol. "Why are you still here? I thought you already went there."