14. The king of clean rocks?!

Start from the beginning

He actually started to . . .

DANCE?!!

Listen, I was super happy about getting out of the locker too.

But I couldn't help thinking . . .

DUDE!! Let's save the VICTORY DANCE until AFTER you rescue me! Okay?!

Then things took a very TRAGIC turn!!

I finally noticed that the janitor was wearing . . .

AN MP3 PLAYER AND EARBUDS?!!

"NOOOOOOOO!!! HE CAN'T HEAR ME!!" I groaned and kicked my locker door in frustration.

The janitor didn't have the SLIGHTEST idea I was just inches away from him.

I could have just reached through the locker vents and SMACKED him (well, if I had, like, really teeny-tiny hands)!

And thanks to the VERY loud music he was blasting, it was going to be IMPOSSIBLE to get his attention.

Unless I maybe set my math book on FIRE and hoped he noticed the SMOKE billowing out of my locker.

It didn't take long for me to realize there was one thing WORSE than being trapped in my locker. . . .

Being trapped in my locker while being FORCED to watch a school janitor dance while singing off-key.

Sorry, but the guy was so bad, he couldn't carry a tune in his mop bucket.

But since I was a captive audience, all I could do was cringe while he sang and played air guitar on his mop handle.

It was surreal!

He was like some kind of delusional geriatric rock star on his farewell world tour . . .

Then, in the middle of his song, he played a super-intense air guitar solo for three minutes

Next he hopped down the hall like a 170-pound bunny on steroids. . . .

And for his finale he ran, dropped to his knees, and slid twenty feet down the hall

And for his finale he ran, dropped to his knees, and slid twenty feet down the hall. . . .

. . . dramatically ending his song with a fist pump right back in front of (you guessed it) . . . MY LOCKER.

Talk about CRUEL IRONY! DANG!!

But, singing aside, I had to admit he put on one HECK of a show!

For an old dude with a mop, anyway.

I would have enjoyed it a lot better if I hadn't been watching it from, you know . . .

INSIDE OF MY STUPID LOCKER!!

After bowing to his thousands of imaginary fans, the janitor pushed his cart into a closet and started turning off all the lights in the building.

Then he danced down the hallway, past my locker, and right out the side exit door.

I know!

My REALLY bad day was getting WORSE by the minute.

Because NOW I was locked inside a DARK and CREEPY school building . . .

Alone.

While trapped INSIDE my locker.

With no food.

No water.

And no bathroom.

For an entire three-day weekend.

Sorry, but that was just WRONG on so many levels!

Ok guys, thank's for reading!! Tell me in the comments on how the story is!

(Btw plz check out my other stories!!)

Remember to vote, tell your friend's about this story, and to have a good morning/afternoon/night!!

939 words