"Hello Harry, I haven't seen you in a while, how are you."

"Sorry Poppy, been busy you know."

"Yes I can imagine, what you and Tom have acomplished is amazing." She told him and he smiled slightly, she frowned.

"What's wrong?" Harry shifted, he could never hide anything from the stern matron.

"I've been being sick in the mornings for well over a month, I thought it would go away but it seems to be getting worse." Harry tugged at his hair and sat down, Poppy looked at him sternly.

"And I don't suppose you allowed Mr Riddle to know of this." She chided and Harry looked sheepish.

"Well no, I didn't want him worrying about me when its probably nothing."

"You know he won't be pleased." Harry sighed.

"I know, but that's why I came to you."

"Well come on, you know the drill." Harry sat on his usual bed while Poppy ran some tests, she frowned and began running tests Harry had never seen before, when she looked at the parchment she gasped.

"What, what is it!?"

"I don't believe it! I never thought I'd see it again." She murmured in awe.

"What!?" Harry demanded alarmed.

"Congratulations Harry, your pregnant."

Silence.

Harry just looked at her blankly not completely registering what she had just said.

"Could you repeat that for me?"

"Your pregnant, 4 months actually."

"I'm pregnant?"

"Yes,"

"With a child?"

"Yes,"

"I'm male." Harry pointed out and Poppy chuckled.

"Yes but you are also a powerful wizard. It's quite rare, I've only seen it happen once but when two powerful wizards are together they can conceive, it shouldn't be that surprising given the two of you." Poppy explained handing over the sheet, Harry read it over a few time and saw he was very clearly pregnant; he went in to shock. Poppy let him have some time to take it all in, Harry was just staring at the sheet, he sat there for around an hour before standing up.

"Are you ok now Harry?"

"Um, I don't know, thanks Poppy." He replied absently and left the wing, he went straight to the library scouring the books until he found one on male pregnancy. How in Merlin's name had he never heard of the possibility, he only heard about it now he was actually pregnant. That's when it hit him. He was pregnant, he was going to have a baby, with Tom. Harry's eyes widened; Tom. Chaos started hyperventilating and got up running back to their rooms as fast as he could, he threw open the door and rushed to the bathroom spewing his guts up. Chaos sat back with a groan, of all the things to happen, he blamed Tom, the man knew most things but yet he didn't think about the possibility of them being able to conceive even though they were the two most powerful wizards in their world; Chaos growled. He heard the door to their rooms open and felt Tom enter, Chaos pulled himself up and straightened his robes, he left the bathroom and leant against the wall. Tom was reading over some report, crimson eyes flicking quickly across the page, Chaos cleared his throat.