"I will have to get your many more gifts," Tom stated and Chaos smirked, he could live with that.

Chaos followed Tom down to the bottom of the manor, they were below the dungeons and Tom led him to a black door, he placed his hand where the handle should have been and spoke.

#Open,# the door shone white before it clicked and swung open silently, they walked in and the lamps flared brightly until they settled to a dull glow. The room was a simple ritual room with runes etched on the floor and walls, there was a circle of runes on the floor which were glowing slightly. The reason for their visit to this hidden room was Chaos had decided he was going to make his first Horcrux, he had chosen what and he had studied the ritual, it was complicated and Chaos had no idea how Tom did it alone, luckily the man was helping him.

"Have you chosen your object?" Tom asked and Chaos withdrew a stunning dagger, it was a Peverell dagger and everything was black, including the metal blade. There were silver accents on the hilt and it was decorated with onyx stones, the blade itself was slightly curved and it had the Peverell coat of arms on it.

"Beautiful," Tom murmured.

"It's a treasure," he agreed.

"You know what you have to do." Tom said and Chaos nodded.

"I know,"

"It is going to hurt, a lot," He warned.

"I know,"

"You can change your mind,"

"Never," Chaos stated, Tom left for a moment and levitated a bound girl, she looked around 12 or thirteen. That was the only problem with the ritual, Chaos had to murder a true innocent, but he would do anything to stay with Tom. Chaos stepped in to the glowing circle and the runes flared with the presence of his magic within them, Tom placed the dagger at his feet and stood back. Chaos withdrew his wand and pointed it at the cowering child, he took a deep breath and tightened his resolve by looking in to the crimson eyes he loved with his entire being, and Tom gave a nod.

"Avada Kedavra," the sickly green light left his wand and hit the girl square on, Chaos felt the difference and Tom began to chant quickly, searing pain erupted from his very being and he clamped his teeth down so he didn't scream. When he felt an excruciating tear he began his memorised lines,

"Unde anima mea signa, et animam meam porto in dignum," Chaos chanted in a low tone, his voice harmonising with Tom's despite the pain he was in, the dagger flashed and he picked up.

"Me ánimam meam meo sanguine obsignandum, praesidium meum trado cum magica sanguine meo ut vim vitae meae," He cut his palm with the dagger and watched as the blood was absorbed in to the blade.

#Custodi animam meam, uti sanguinis magiae, et usque in signa memini, sic fiat fiat,# there was a bright flash of light before the room was plunged in to blackness, Chaos swayed dangerously and even in the dark, Tom managed to catch him.

"Whoa, that takes it out of you." Chaos slurred.

"You will feel strange for about a week." Tom told him gently stoking a cheek, the lamps gradually came back on and Chaos blinked a few times as Tom helped him to his feet, he stumbled before gaining his bearings.

"Ow," He complained rubbing his chest, Tom kissed him.

"I love you," He murmured and Chaos smiled.