"What are you doing here?"

"I could go if you wished." Chaos stepped back as if he was going to leave but Tom ensnared him at the waist and pulled him closer.

"No, I don't," Chaos grinned.

"Good. I have quite a bit to tell you, seems Dumbledore has been a very busy old man."

"Oh,"

"Yep and you won't be happy so I advise you dismiss the inner circle so you don't murder them once I tell you." Tom raised an eyebrow and waved the death eaters away. They apperated back to their rooms, Chaos wisely stayed back as Tom sat down, the Dark Lord looked at him and Chaos sighed.

"He knows," Tom quirked an eyebrow.

"He knows what exactly?" Chaos took a deep breath and continued.

"He knows about your Horcruxes." Tom stiffened up alarmingly, Chaos watched wearily as the crimson eyes narrowed and began to brighten until they were glowing with fury and beginning to slit.

"How many doesss he know off?" Tom demanded.

"I don't know exactly, he's been showing me memories of your past starting with when Dumbledore first met you." Tom hissed and his eyes were snake like slits by now, the magic in the air was thick and swirling so Chaos kept his head down.

"I've seen the Gaunts so that's the ring and the locket, he retrieved a memory from Slughorn-,"

#Of coursse that'sss why he hass him in the casstle# a few things exploded and Chaos didn't dare raise a shield, Tom would not likely take well to magic at the present time, he withheld a wince when something caught his cheek and he felt it begin to bleed.

#He wishes me to gain the real memory from Slughorn my Lord I-#

#Don't# Tom cut him off.

#I wasn't going to actually get the memory, that's why I came here# Chaos told him.

#No, don't call me that# Chaos blinked confused for a second before smiling to himself.

#Sorry Tom#

#Look at me# Chaos looked up at him and Tom's eye reverted back to normal when he saw the cut cheek, he was in front of him in a second.

"Why did you not raise a shield?" Chaos shrugged.

"I didn't think you would react well to magic." He reasoned and Tom frowned, he waved his wand and the skin knitted back together without so much as a red mark left behind, Tom gently ran a hand over where the mark was.

"About the memory,"

"Dumbledore wishes me to obtain the correct memory from Slughorn about horcruxes, he's after the number you created." Tom nodded and sat back down, he opened his arms to allow Chaos to curl up on his lap.

"You need to be Honest with Slughorn and tell Dumbledore 7." Chaos looked at him as if he was insane.

"Are you sure a little bit of that insanity hasn't come back?" Tom threw him a withering look.