"I can't believe your not coming home with us for Christmas this year Harry." She sighed in an overdone matter.

"I know but I have loads on."

"Well if your sure," She then leaned down and kissed his cheek, Tom was going to flip when he ever found out, she flashed a smile and darted off, Ron was looking at his sister incredulously and Hermione was giving him a knowing look. Harry was 100% sure that whatever she was thinking was wrong because unless she knew he was sleeping with the Dark Lord she was well off, he merely shrugged instead, let her think that he was interested in Ginny. Thankfully for Harry, the last day of lessons went quickly and the Christmas spirit was definitely felt by everyone at the feast, everyone was in a flurry because no one had thought to pack before the night before, Harry shook his head at their stupidity. He went to bed early as he would be woken up with everyone leaving, Harry didn't fancy being grumpy all day due to lack of sleep and he had things to do the next day, he was going to the chamber and he wanted to go and see Tom. As predicted he was woken up early and he went to the station to see everyone off,

"Are you sure?" Ron asked as they boarded.

"Yes Ron, now go and have fun." Harry insisted. The train pulled away and he headed back to the castle, he went straight to the chamber and pulled out his death wand. It had been months since he had practiced and the release was welcome, Harry span, twisted, ducked and dodged from the cursed heading his way and when he had destroyed 6 dummies three times he flung himself down panting slightly, when his breathing had calmed he sunk in to a meditative trance. His forest was a bit of a mess so he worked on cleaning it up, Harry created another tree and placed all of the Tom memories in there so they were stored away, he thickened the mists and made the trees denser before pulling out. Harry was sweating when he came out and he had been in there longer than he realised, he had missed lunch and it was well on the way to dinner, he cursed his luck and jumped in to the shower. He couldn't go and see Tom that day so he decided to read until dinner, Harry couldn't remember the last time he had been able to just sit and read, the last time was when he was curled up with Tom, that memory made him smile. Harry finished the last chapter in Salazar's book before heading to dinner, the castle was nearly empty which he was relieved for, there was only 1 other Gryffindor which meant he wasn't going to be bothered. He went up to the tower that night with a smile; he was seeing Tom tomorrow.

Chaos skipped down the halls of the manor, Tom was in the duelling room with some of the inner circle so that was where Chaos was heading, Bella and Barty were locked in a duel when he entered and as Barty fell Chaos smoked to the platform and struck. She only just blocked his curse but returned fire eagerly, Chaos danced around her getting closer and closer until his wand was at her throat and she grinned.

"Nice of you to drop by." She said and he laughed.

"Yes, seems I got bored and decided to come home." She rolled her eyes.

"When don't you get bored?"

"When ever you aren't around Bella dear." He batted his eyelashes and laughed, he smoked over to where Tom was stood watching and landed right in front of him.

"Hi," Tom raised an eyebrow and Chaos smirked.

"I'm in the Christmas spirit, don't dampen it."

"Hello my Chaos," Chaos kissed his cheek,

"See, that wasn't too hard was it." Tom rolled his eyes.