"You know I belong to you." Harry murmured.

"He still touched you," Tom hissed.

"And I pushed him off." Tom was still furious by the tenseness in his shoulders, Chaos thought it best to calm the man down. He pushed the man back to the chair and straddled him; he kissed along the strong jaw and hit all the sensitive spots.

#I am your Harry# he continued his slow light kisses.

#Your Chaos# Chaos nibbled on Tom's ear softly and the man sucked in a sharp breath.

#You own me# Chaos was drawn in to a searing kiss that sent a shiver through his entire body, he let Tom dominate the kiss without a fight.

"Do you still have the immediate urge to kill anyone not names Dumbledore?" Chaos asked and Tom rolled his eyes.

"No,"

"Are we going to return to your ball?"

"I don't want anyone near you." Tom stated with no room for argument, Chaos felt like rolling his eyes, when Tom got in his over possessive moods he was impossible, Chaos didn't mind all that much though, he would be beyond pissed if someone even thought about touching Tom.

"I will stay by your side." Chaos told him and the Dark Lord nodded, the teen got up and threw on a black shirt and pulled on black robes with green detailing. Tom straightened his robes as he stood and Harry placed his mask back on, they left and made their way back to the meeting room where the ball was still in full swing, Chaos stepped closer to Tom's side as they entered and he stayed there for the rest of the night. Chaos learned a lot by just sticking with Tom, he was currently in a discussion with some vampires about where they could get their source of blood from.

"I am not disputing that there are a lot of muggles, what I'm saying is you cannot go around snacking on muggles all the time." Chaos rolled his eyes.

"Vy can ve not? They are no use, I vould think you vere protecting them, do you like muggles Chaos?" the name was sneered with distaste by one of the younger vampires, Chaos eyes flashed and Tom gripped his waste tighter in warning not to kill the stupid thing.

"Foolish creature, do you not think they would notice that there was suddenly a mass breakout of people being killed and left empty of blood, use your common sense." The teen snapped, the vampire went to speak again but Chaos cut him off.

"Before you say anything else entirely stupid they would notice because surprisingly enough it's rather suspicious. Now if you would have let me finish my idea I was going to suggest that as there is an entire wing of Azkaban prison dedicated to soulless witches and wizards who are perfectly full of magical blood but are no use to society you could use them." Chaos threw him a challenging look and crossed his arms in a 'you were saying' manor, the Dark Lord's face was emotionless but his eyes were sparkling with amusement, the clan leader suddenly laughed.

"You have a smart one at your side Lord Voldemort, that is a marvellous idea which keeps us fed and away from discovery, I will bring it forth at the next council." The Dark Lord nodded and steered Chaos, who was smirking at the vampire who questioned him, away and back up towards the throne.

"That is a surprisingly good idea that solves the vampire problem, I have no doubts you have raised favour with them." Tom murmured to him and Chaos smirked.