"Merry Christmas!" Harry exclaimed happily settling on Voldemort's lap as the older man groaned and sat up.

"What's the time?" Tom asked groggily wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"12:34 I think but everyone finally passed out after celebrating Weasley Sr so I came to give you your present, well technically its already yours but I'm sure you'd want it back an-." Harry's excited rambling was silences with a searing kiss.

"It's good to see you my Chaos." Harry smiled then he fished in his pocket pulling out the Slytherin locket.

"Where did you find this?" Voldemort enquired.

"House of Black, Kreature was rambling about how he failed 'Master Regulus' for not destroying it." Harry rolled his eyes but the Dark Lord went still.

"What?" Tom cleared his throat.

"Destroy it?"

"Yes." Harry said slowly, "He said that Kreature was a bad elf because he hadn't destroyed the locked like Master Regulus said before he died in the cave." The Dark Lord went pale.

"Why?"

"Remember I was hunting for Immortality." Harry nodded.

"I found it in a dark ritual of splitting my soul, this is one of them." He explained holding up the locket, Harry was pensive for a moment then paled at the implication.

"I think it's a good idea for you to gather the ones that are not perfectly secure." Harry said wearily, Tom nodded and kissed the teen.

"Thank you." Harry smiled then frowned.

"Is there one of these thingy's at Hogwarts by any chance?"

"Yes why?" Harry didn't say anything he just hopped up and smoked to the RoR thinking of the room of hidden things where he was sure he felt Voldemort before. Looking around he saw a crown like object with and eagle on a statue, grabbing it he smoked back to the Dark Lord.

"Here, it wasn't in a safe place anymore." Harry said holding it out. Tom took it and pulled Harry in to his chest, Harry reached up and kissed him.

"They're driving me man." Harry sighed curling in to Tom.

"If it gets too much smoke here, with Umbridge I would feel better if I saw you were not dead." Harry nodded.

"I'll go to Poppy more regularly now I know of the damages those quills cause, I know I'll have more detentions."

"Good, I have plans for Snape too." Harry looked up.

"Oh? He won't be much of a problem for me now I know I get to kill him." Tom smirked.

"Indeed, and yes he will die this summer, I will have found another potions master and I will have Snape brew some of his own creations in large quantities and put them under statisis. I'll also have him copy all his recipes in to a journal which will be invaluable." Tom explained and Harry grinned.

"Brilliant, I have ideas for his death, it's going to be so much fun." Tom kissed him heatedly and Harry moaned.

"Go before you are missed." Harry smoked out.