"I will tell Lucius to bring her, I actually don't mind the woman, she's quite pleasant," Tom said to him, Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Whoa, a phenomenon has happened." Harry gasped in mock shock, the Dark Lord rolled his eyes and headed for the shower. Harry fell in to the leather chair and a shit eating grin came to his face, it had finally happened and now he had what he wanted he would just have to see where it went. Tom came out in his usual perfected appearance which Harry hated him for, Harry placed his mask on and they went to the meeting room where Harry lounged casually in his chair with his leg dangling over the arm.

"Comfortable are you?" Tom asked amused as he sat regally in his own throne.

"Yep," Harry answered with a lazy shrug, Voldemort rolled his eyes just as the doors opened and the inner circle walked in, it consisted of Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastan Lestrange, Barty Crouch Jr, Snape who was absent and Izar Nott. Harry had never been to an inner circle meeting, he knew Tom was different with them than the rest of the death eaters but it would be good to see.

"You called for us and Narcissa milord." Bellatrix asked once they had all bowed.

"Yes, you are all my most trusted Narcissa included and I believe it is time you know the truth about some things." Tom told them, they shifted and Barty caught Harry's eye, Harry nodded and Barty grinned.

"You have all met my Chaos," this brought attention to the lounging teen, some of the inner circle shuddered, Chaos had a reputation of being curse happy, he was a superior dueller and very powerful, he was also the Lords absolute favourite; he was untouchable.

"I thought it would be prudent for you to know of his true identity." The Dark Lord's tone was smug, Harry rolled his eyes.

"He is, after all, my greatest prize." The curiosity was tangible and Chaos rose, he walked gracefully to the middle of the dais and smoothed his hair back. With deliberate slowness he raised his hands to his face and carefully removed his mask, he looked up to show the inner circle the now beautiful face of the boy-who-lived himself; Harry Potter. Jaws hit the floor and for dramatic effect Barty dropped his wand much to Harry's amusement, he tilted his head to the side innocently.

"Shocked?"

"Potter?"

"You're Chaos?"

"I just can't believe it!" The last came from Barty, Harry shook his head at the man who grinned and shrugged.

"Yes, surprising isn't it, I was probably the last person you would have ever suspected." Harry said with a smirk, they seemed to be speechless which only served to amuse both Harry and Tom, the teen went back to his throne and kicked up his legs; they might be a while.

"I think you may have broken them Chaos." Barty told him with a grin, Harry chuckled.

"This was your idea Tom, and now your inner circle is broken." Harry said to the Dark Lord.

"They'll come around, it is rather a big surprise."

"True," Harry mused and took out his wand, "Can I help them along a little?" they suddenly came back to life.

"This is unexpected."

"Brilliant surprise,"

"How did this happen?" Harry smirked.