A Bad Flop

}Bakugou's P.O.V{

WHAT THE HELL! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE NERD AND BURNT FACE!! My eyes, shocked as ever, see Todoroki about to kiss Deku. I don't understand what is happening here. I see Deku fall to the ground and cover his face. *Tsk* stupid nerd. I go up to him and grab his face from his chin. "Don't think I saved you, your noises were to loud, you thought I came to save a nerd like you? No. Don't think i'll be coming back to save you again, Nerd! I stomp my way back to the dressing room and walk outside toward the door leading to the baseball field. Why do we need to practice here, why can't we just go to the DLJ??? Whatever, as long as I can beat everyone in this test, Ill be the winner. Surprised Deku hasn't come to follow me... Where is he- *groans* Why am I worrying about him?? Why did I open that door??  I don't know what to say. Am I having feelings for him this fast?? I shouldn't be the one liking him, TODOROKI SHOULD!! God Damnit! I realize I slowly go into heat. I cover my face. I head outside in my costume, waiting like everyone else is. I complain, "Can we just start already, we don't need to wait for him." Uraraka and Tsu stare at me, in a mean way. Like I give a shit anyways... Sensei Aizawa starts to line the students up, I guess we are doing another throwing competition like from when we first got here. This is fucking easy! "I'LL BEAT ALL OF YOU LOSERS!" A door opens and comes out Deku with his costume on. He looks uneven. I start to worry- HWTA AM I DOING!!- I feel bad for him... Stupid Todoroki... Deku starts to freak out finding out that I'm staring at him and quickly gets into line.  Sensei calls out the two teams.

Team One:
Mina Ashido, Koji Koda, Minoru Mineta, Kyoka Jiro, Rikiso Sato, Ochaco Uraraka, Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Mezo Shoji, and Yuca Aoyama.

NO!!! THAT NERD IS ON MY FUCKING TEAM! THAT LITTLE BASTARD!!?

Team Two:
Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida, Mashiro Ojiro, Eijiro Kirishima, Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, Toru Hagakure, and Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Let the game... begin!"