Ouran Highschool Host Club: The Host Queen Is Home

Start from the beginning

"There you go." I told Kyoya. He nodded, obviously pleased. Suddenly, my brothers were looking over my shoulder at my setup. I had three laptops. A MacBook Pro still at home in a suitcases, meant purely for organization, research, and school. My parents had insisted I have one for school, and that my gaming one would not cut it. In my bag, I had a Alienware 13, a laptop for gaming. The one I had out currently, was a computer I built with the help of my friend Giz, purely made for hacking. I heard my twins walk over, and they looked over my shoulder.
"So when are you gonna teach us how to do this kinda thing Stella?" They said together. I shook my head.
"Never. God knows what would happen to the world if you two had control over the internet." I told them. Haruhi walked over.
"I've never met a hacker. You must be pretty good at it to break through the schools system. How did you learn?" She asked me.
"While it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life, it something I can always fall back to. I learned from the best. His names Giz. Well, that's what me and some of my friends call him, short for Gizmo. Like 'gizmo gadget.'" I told her. Tamaki walked over, he was dressed up like a basketball player.
"Haruhi, Stella, you need to go get changed." I tilted my head.
"What do you mean? I just got here today, there's no way you could possibly have a costume for me." I looked over at Haruhi, I could tell she was mentally face-palming.
"Tamaki, how many times have I told you not to get outfits like that for me. You know I'm not gonna wear them, and that I'm just gonna go with the boy one." She scolded.
"Ummmm?" I said. Haruhi looked to me.
"You don't wanna know." I pressed my lips together.
"I'll take your word for it." Suddenly I was dragged to the changing room. My brothers threw a pile of clothes at me. "HEY!" They left, closing the curtain behind them. I could here them laughing, and I growled. "Devil Twins." I mumbled. Looking at the outfit, I saw that it was a cheerleading uniform. It looked like a sports bra and a mini skirt. I sighed, there was no way out of this. Plus, it was the least I could do, after all they were being considerably nice. I quickly changed, leaving my white leggings on underneath the skirt. I hated the uniforms they had here, and I refused to wear them. Instead I tore up one of the suits and made a strip of cloth with the logo that I could tie on my arm. Finishing up the knot, I walked out.
"Happy now?" I asked, looking around. My gaze moved to Mori. There was a light blush on his face. Him and Honey were my best friends in the club. They always had been, considering the fact that they were the only people in the club that I actually shared classes with. I turned as my brothers started laughing.
"Oh you god! I didn't think you would actually wear it!" Hikaru laughed. "Going to America must have actually turned you into a girl!" Kaoru finished. They were leaning on each other for support. Tears coming from their eyes as they laughed. I started to walk towards them, ready to beat the life out of them, when Haruhi stopped me. I let out a breath, knowing what she was gonna ask.
"I was never the kind of girl to actually do anything 'girly'. I'm not exactly 'social' the majority of the time. The only reason I even join this club in the first place, was because I hung out in here so my parents would think I was doing something besides hiding in my room. Tamaki eventually ask me to join as a member. The twins pressured me into it, and I gave in. Though I have to say the club has grown on me." I explained to her. The twins walked over.
"It's true, we rarely saw her, even at home." Hikaru started.
"She had all her meals brought up to her room, and her friends always came to her since they're commoners like you." Kaoru finished explaining to her.
"So none of your friend actually go to this school?" She asked. I nodded.
"The majority of the people here are rich, self-centered, and can't really do anything for themselves. 'Commoners', as everyone here calls them, are much more fun to be around. They know how to actually have fun." Tamaki clapped.
"The host club is about to be open. Let's get into position men! And Stella!" He shouted. I raised an eyebrow.
"So, when exactly did you put up basketball hoops and get basketballs. I thought this school didn't have a team." I paused. "Wait, don't tell me you guys ordered them just for this." I said. Kyoya spoke first.
"Actually yes we did upon Tamaki's insistence." I looked over at The King, who made himself busy by getting ready for the guest. So this kinda thing still went on. I grabbed my phone and walked over to Tamaki, who sat in the center of the couch. I walked around behind the couch and rested my elbows on his head.
The door opened and girls filed in. I raised my arm in the air, faking excitement.
"Go team!" I yelled, my voice filled with sarcasm. A few guys walked in and laughed. I smirked. "Welcome guys. It's been awhile since I've been here so you'll have to show me the ropes in Super Mario Brothers. I'll get the systems up and running." I told them, this is what I often did with my clients. Less flirting, more having fun. They nodded, walking over to Kyoya, checking in or whatever they do. As I headed over to the corner, where I used to set up, I got stopped by a couple of girls.
"It's been a long time Stella. Are you still taking girl clients?" I nodded.
"Of course. I'm sure Kyoya will allow you to switch over if you want. We all know Tamaki could lose some ego." I said jokingly. They smiled, and I knew I was in for a treat.

I literally couldn't come up with a better name. Talk about complete brain farts. XD
As I'm still doing a lot of travel, I'm still going through old pieces of writing, editing them, me then posting them. Who knows I may go back and edit some of the other stuff in this book. I've done some editing in my book 'Elemental Dragon', I just haven't completely finished editing it, much to some of my friends rage. (Sorry Sarefena XD)

-Frosty