Chapter Uno

"Ireland Ignacia!" My mom yelled for me.

"Yes Mami?" I replied running a hand, through my hair.

"We have a TLC meet up tonight." She said as my dog, Alfie, began barking at her. My mom is a producer for a bunch of shows. "Wear your black skater dress."

I nodded before getting in the shower.

Since I know y'all know what happens in the shower, after I got dressed in a black fit and flare skater dress with cap sleeves that goes down to my mid- thighs. I put on some galaxy vans. I brushed my hair and put in a flower crown head band. I made my makeup a blueish blend. My lips were bright blue as well as my mascara.

We loaded into my mami's Ferrari. By we I mean my twin Joaquin. He didn't get a cool country name.

Once at the building Joaquin started making out with his girlfriend, my best friend, Ariana. They got a room as Mami ditched me. I began walking around pointlessly before seeing the 19 kids and counting people.

I've only meet Joy- Anna. We got along well. "Joy!" I called out to her with a smile.

"Iggy!" She returned and we met half way and hugged before we made it towards the rest of them. "Mom, this is Ireland, Aida's daughter."

"Hi there, I'm Michelle." Michelle said. All the other 18 kids introduced themselves. I couldn't keep my eyes off Jason. I'm a teenage girl, chill.

"Hey, Ireland." Jinger caught my attention. "You want a courtship with Jace, don't you?" She teased as I blushed.

"Oo, oo, oo!" Jessa teased when she was in earshot, along with Ben.

"You two would be cute together." Joy agreed as I turned scarlet.

I heard feet step behind me. "Why's Ireland red?" Jason.

"No reason but we have to go do something." Jana said and dragged all of them away.

"So... What's up?" I asked him now that we were alone at the table. I'm so great at conversation.

"Just hanging out with a gorgeous girl." He replied.

"Do you wanna play 20 questions?" I asked nervously as Joy wiggled her eye brows. I scoffed silently at her. He nodded. "What do like to do?"

"I like to prank, and hang out with my friends."

"Me too, plus dancing and writing songs."

After playing for a little while I went and hung out with Joy. My man whore of a brother came in with his girlfriend Ariana. His girl of the week aka my bestie. They both had sex hair and I was disgusted by how he changed. Her too.

"Will you come over tomorrow, Iggy?" Joy asked as i shrugged. "You're mom rented us a little house." I love in NYC and them in Arkansas.

"Mami doesn't really care unless I'm dead." I responded with a small smile. "So sure." She smiled.

"Great! Here, give me your phone." She said adding her number as I added mine. I gave her a hug before we parted.