💘6💘

The next morning

"I'll get a car and go to Greenwich to get help." Suggested Cassandra. Harry sighed.

"Why you?"

"Someone has to find out where everyone went. We can't all go."

"I'll do it" Harry said.

"You're sober?" Cassandra remarked, attempting to be a 'smart arse'.

"Look Cassandra, you might as well let him go. Don't you have other shit to sort out?" Y/N said, Allie nodding her head with approval.

"Fine then."

"You wanna come Y/N?" Harry said, turning his attention to her.

"Sure. I've got nothing else to do."

"Let's get some of the guys, Luke."

The three got up and went to find the other guys.

—————

"Okay, so as a rule, the more bizarre a thing seems, the less mysterious it is..." Grizz said as no one replied. "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?"

"You know this shit?" Clark questioned, sniggering a little.

"I don't know this shit.." Luke remarked.

"How about Sherlock Holmes?" Grizz said again, trying to make sense of what he was trying to say. "The point is, there's an explanation for everything."

"You're such a dork" y/n said, pouting.

"What does that have to do with the Arthur Conan Boyle dude" Said Clark.

"Its Doyle, and I'm just stunned at how all of you don't remember who Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is, we learnt about him for like two months!"

"I'm just surprised you actually payed attention to high school." Clark responded.

"Oh... oh shit!" The car came to a halt and all that was seen was a forest.

"What the? Since when was this here?" Y/N said, hopping out of the car and walking up to the shrubs, examining them.

"What the fuck is going on?" Luke said, blinking really hard to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

It was all silent as y/n looked back at the boys, they all shrugged and she walked back to the car, opened the door and hopped over Grizz to her seat.

The car sped off to the other side of West Ham. When they arrived they were even more dumbfounded than before. This time they all hopped out of Harry's car and walked right up to the edge of the forest.

Y/N started to panic as her breathing fastened. Grizz wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed it tight. She looked up at Grizz, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I just want to go home... I want to see my Mother again." She cried even more now.

"Heyyyy, Y/N, you're safe with me." And with that, he pulled her into a hug, comforting the girl.

———-
"I mean, there's only so many options." Gordie said, Looking down at the floor in disappointment.

"Maybe were dreaming." Allie replied "it's the best explanation for paranormal shit like this!"

"Maybe this is just some elaborate fucking game! Like someone built an exact replica of our town and just put it in the middle of nowhere ." Harry suggested, being sarcastic "and if we just walk this way or that way or anyway, eventually we'll just get back to the real world."

Grizz frowned and scrunched his face a little, hiding his feelings. Y/N looked up at him again.

"Look, as long as we've got each others backs, we'll be fine." She grabbed Grizz's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"I promise.."

Ayyy, another one may possibly be out tomorrow, hope you enjoyed this content ;-;