Chapter 22: Drunken Night

Start from the beginning

Jihyo^^ (damn, with the lovebites...? OUUFF! Step on me, Jihyo and I'd say thank you)

? OUUFF! Step on me, Jihyo and I'd say thank you)

Jeongyeon ^^

'Oouf! Unnies, too hot in here because of you three' Chaeyoung pretended to fan herself with her hands.

The three who just came chuckled.

'I see you and Jihyo got into some actions after school, huh' Jungkook nudged Sana and smirked, looking at the lovebites Sana gave to Jihyo.

'What's with your outfit, Sana?' Tzuyu asked. 'Seems really different from your girly and sexy outfits' Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders.

'Well, just thought I have to let everyone know whose lady vice prez is' Sana confidently smirked.

Everyone turned to the iconic 'Twice' squad, except for one of them whose currently sitting beside her so called 'fiancé'. Eyeing the tall, slim, hot girl crush of their school—Yoo Jeongyeon, her ex.

'Uhm, babe, I'm just gonna go see my friends. I'll be back' She excused herself from her fiancé and his friends.

She walked up to her friends and they immediately noticed her.

'Nayeonnie!' Dahyun jumped on her.

'Woah, it's been awhile Nayeon' Momo uttered.

'How are you, Nayeon?' Mina asked.

'I'm good, guys. What about you?' She smiled showing her bunny teeth to everyone.

Jeongyeon felt a spear struck her heart as she noticed the bunny is living quite well without her when she's still a depressing cotton ball.

She turned around and walked away, not wanting to stay there knowing the fact that the love of her life is getting married soon with some rich guy.

'Hey, where you going?' Sana got ahold of her shoulder and asked.

'Just gonna go get some drinks' she glanced at Nayeon who's still talking to the maknaes and their other friends. She's breaking.

'Alright. Do your thing, bud' Sana just let her go knowing that her best friend is still brokenhearted by Nayeon.

Jeongyeon nodded and walked away.

While there's Nayeon who's well aware of Jeongyeon's presence and that she's walking away because of her. Yet, she kept it all in and kept talking to her other friends.

——————
He lifted the girl up, pinning her to the wall as he kiss her hungrily. He longed for her.

'N-Namjoon' the girl moaned his nap as her finger stroke the president's hair.

Yet, he ignored her. He knows this is wrong but he wants her. Only her. Not the vice president nor anyone, just her.

He gently placed her on the bed, staring at the girl who's looking very vulnerable, panting hard. Her too, she wants him.