Trouble on the way

Start from the beginning

Sujatha: is it...

Mataji: yes.. during Simar mehendi.. Sangeet.. marriage.. thats why i am telling 

Rajender: If you are so sure.. lets proceed with the marriage...

Jamanlal: Yes maaji.. what is there to think more.. he is known person.. moreover even we asked Simar for marrying Prem.. did she denied.. we didn't bring up our children to talk against our decision...

Meena: Thats right.. we need to see about the boy & family which is very much satisfactory.. so nothing to worry much...

All elders decided...

Mataji called Rekha & confirmed that she is ok about the alliance...

They decided to meet the next week seeing auspicious day for engagement...

All elders were happy...

All elders decided to keep the arrangements secret and give surprise to youngsters...

So none of the youngsters in the house were knowing about the happenings...

The arrangements were all done by elders themselves and date was fixed in the next week...

Engagement day...

Now the arrangements cant be kept secret anymore...

Special dishes were prepared in the kitchen...

Hall was decorated...

Simar who went to kitchen was surprised...

Simar: Maaji.. These special dishes are for what???

Meena: Simar.. today is Roli's engagement...

Simar: What???

Sujatha: Yes Simar.. we kept it secret to give the surprise... today is her engagement...

Simar: Did you told Roli atleast...

Meena: No.. everything is kept secret.. she too will come to know today only...

Simar: But you didn't took her acceptance...

Sujatha: mataji told Roli gave her blanket approval for selecting the boy for her.. so she selected...