How to tell her?

(sitting on the couch in the diving room, and listen to Ariana Grande)

I'm thinking a lot of Jennie...  But how to tell her that i love her, but not like Unnie ... More than that!!!
I'm so scared, because I'm gonna call her to come here to tell her something....

The phone call:
Lisa: Unnie where are u?
Jennie: I'm shopping, in the new mall, why?
Lisa:i need to talk with you!
Jennie: ok, but you gonna wait 30 minutes because it must shop to 10 more shops, ok?
Lisa: ok just be faster it's so important!!!
Jennie: ok sweetie, ly bb!
Lisa: bb loveie 😘!
..........

I can't wait to see  and tell her... Oof...
She's my heart, my love, my everything..

While Lisa said that, Rosè come into the Lisa's room and heard that...

Rosè:Ow Lisa, who's your love and your everything?
Lisa: umm....
Rosè: tell me, do u have a crush??
Lisa:umm... Yes, i have but I'm not gonna tell who is it ok?
Rosè: omg Lisa tell me pls, we are sisters u must Tell me everything!!!
Lisa: but if it don't want?

And while they argued Jennie came into the room!

Jennie: what is this??? Why are u two so loud?
Rosè: just Lisa don't want to tell me who is her crush!!
Lisa: Rosè ok go away from my room...!
Jennie:ok Lisa calm down!!!
Rosè: ok Lisa don't be so mad!!!
Lisa: I'm sorry, but i need to talk with Jennie!!
Rosè: ok,...

Rosè exit from the room and Lisa start to be so nervous...

Jennie: ok Lisa I'm here what u want to talk with me?
Lisa:umm... Unnie i ...
Jennie: yes, sweetie?
Lisa: unnie, i ... But if it tell u gonna be so mad at me!!
Jennie: Lisa come on, tell me I'm not gonna be mad i promise!!
Lisa: Promise?
Jennie: Promise!!!!
Lisa:ok then... Unnie i love u ...
Jennie: ik me too...
Lisa: but not like my sister...
Jennie: oh do u...
Lisa: yes i have a crush on u!
Jennie:omg...

After Jennie heard that she kiss Lisa so hard!!!
Lisa was so shocked!!! Then Lisa feels so good, because Jennie kiss her lips for first time... Jennie was kissing Lisa harder and harder, then Lisa pushed Jennie in her bed and start to kiss her neck, and mark it... Jennie moaned so loud... Then Lisa kiss her because she was so horny...they just kiss each other....

Meanwhile Rosè heard Jennie's moan and she want to check what's going there but she was having a shower...

After hours in the bad, they must go.... Lisa was so sad, when Jennie stop kissing her softy lips, and tell her that they must go to the studio and make the new album...

All time Lisa was watching Jennie and think about that how Jennie kisses her, how she can kiss that soft....

They were home at 22:38. Lisa just said goodnight to Rosè and Jisoo, and take Jennie's hand and go to her room...

Lisa at first want to undress Jennie but Jennie don't give her she want to taste her lips at first than the other time they will be necked...

Jennie start to get closer to Lisa and kiss her, at first she goes slowly and slowly but then she start to eat Lisa's lips like ice cream 😏😏😏

Lisa: mmm, J-Jennie ..
Jennie: baby this is nothing!!!
Lisa: i want more!!!
Jennie:ok

Then she start to kiss her neck and she pushed Lisa in bed and undressed her... She start to kiss her belly and then she goes down and down...
Lisa was moaning so loud!!! Jennie start to undress Lisa's pans then she ........

(I'm so sorry if this is too much .... But if u like more, voite and comment what do u think... I'm not gonna write more chapters if u don't voite and comment!!!! 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉)