Chapter 21: Her King

Start from the beginning

Jihyo squinted her eyes to read what the letter was saying and trued to snatched it away.

'Where did you get tha—'

'Everyone has this letter from the superintendent' Tzuyu said, pulling away the letter from Jihyo.

'Why? What's with the letter, Tzu?' Sana curiosly asked.

'You never yse your locker, that's why' Tzuyu walked to Sana and placed the letter in San's chest for her to read.

Sana took it and read it, 'An invitation?' She looked up to Jihyo who's almost crying.

'You never told her, did you Jihyo? That you're secretly grinding that ass of your to someone el—'

'Tzuyu, enough!' Everyone flinched.

It's been awhile since they've seen a mad Sana. It brought chills all over everyone's spines.

Everyone watched Sana drag her sister out of the class.

——-
'Who taught you to talk like that?!' Sana shoved her sister inside the gym's locker room.

'She's engaged, unnie! With the president of our departme—'

'I know!' Sana screamed making the younger stop.

'What?' Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed.

'I know she's engaged to the president' Sana exhaled.

'You do? And you don't have a say about it?' Tzuyu breathe out, confused.

'Her father was the one whi told m—'

'Aw hell nah. That ain't happening. Where is h—' Tzuyu was about to go beat the shit out of Jihyo when Sana stopped ber by the shoulder.

'Tzuyu, no'

'No, unnie! You're hurting!' Tzuyu squirmed away from Sana's grip, 'Unnie... I can't bare seeing you get hurt..' Tzuyu's voice softened.

'I'm gonna fight for her, Tzu. I'll fight for her...' Sana looked down on the floor.

'But, unnie...'

'I promise, just this once... Just this once, I'll try...' Sana looked up to Tzuyu with those teary eyes that broke Tzuyu's heart.

Tzuyu couldn't help but break seeing her sister like that. Her sister who's usually hyper and jumpy—now, she's breaking pieces to pieces.

'Okay, unnie... okay.... Just this once, okay?' Tzuyu help her sister in her arms and let her cry.

———-
Jihyo stayed in her blanket right after school. She's not planning to get out and go to that stupid party of hers because she doesn't like it. She's very much furious about her dad giving away that letter to everyone.

'Hey' a soft familiar voice called out her.

Slowly, wrapping their arms around her wasit and showering her with kisses. Jihyo shifted and faced the girl she'd love to be with for the rest of her life.

'Hey' she responded with a gentle smile.

She oulled the girl neck and crashed their lips together. Sana shifted and got the position: on top of Jihyo.

'Open them for me' Sana smirked caressed Jihyo's inner thighs.

'No' Jihyo teased.

Sana grabbed both of her wrist and pinned above Jihyo's head, growling 'I said open'

Sana dove to her neck, sucking on the exposed skin Jihyo had. The girl under arched her back to the heat sensation Sana's giving her. She tilted her head up, offering her exposed skin on her neck to be explored by Sana.

Sana found her sweet spot and kept on sucking on them makig Jihyo moan her name repeatedly. The dominant girl slipped her hand inside Jihyo's shirt and groped on eof her mounds thay made the submissive one moan in pleasure.

Sana leaned onto her ear and whispered with her raspy voice, 'I said open them for me'

Jihyo felt even more turned hearing that sexy voice Sana only uses when they're doing stuff in bed.

Sana hand went down to her inner thigh and squeezed them.

She gave in. Slowly opening her legs for her queen—more like her King. Since Sana's basically a man in a girl's body.

Sana started taking her clothes off leaving her in her undergarments. She stared at her in such gentle and sparkly eyes, 'You're so beautiful, Jihyo'

She continued giving her compliments whilst exploring her queen's body. Making Jihyo grind and shudder in every move she makes. The King went back up to her lips and gave her a passionate conversation using their lips.

'We're going to your engagement party after this' Sana uttered. 'I'm gonna make sure everyone will know whose Queen you are' Sana growled just turning on Jihyo even more.

'Make sure you do' Jihyo pulled Sana for a kiss.

'Oh, I sure will mark you everywhere' Sana smirked.

————-
(Annnnddddd I'll leave the rest to your imagination hehe)

To be continued.....