Chapter 2: The meeting

Monday Morning

I woke up to the sound of my mother's soothing voice. Ever since my dad left, it's been me and her.  We've gotten closer as I've gotten older.

"Emilia, it's time to wake up, you're going to be late for the first day of senior year."

And with that in mind, I got out of bed, showered, and put clothes on. My outfit was simple, a Rugrats sweatshirt and black sweatpants and black converses. This was part of the reason why I'm unnoticed. Unlike other girls, I don't wear clothes that reveal any part of my body.  Mostly because I don't really like my body.

I have an hourglass figure, but my fat doesn't make it look like it.  As I head downstairs my mom calls out," Come on, I have to go to the bank after I drop you off. The lines are going to be long." With that, we were out the door headed to Lincoln Memorial high.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I almost didn't know what or who I bumped into, until I heard their voice.

"Watch where you're going, you bitch!" It was none other than Allie, the school's most popular girl.

As I stood up,"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm."

Allie looked at me in disgust,"Next time, I won't be so nice."

Great, now I'm late. Looking around the classroom, I saw that there was only one seat left. In the back corner near the school's bad boy, Christopher. Just my luck, I thought. Luckily, Christopher wasn't in anymore of my classes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lunch

Coming from history, I headed to the cafeteria to get my lunch. I bumped into a hard core and landed on my backside. When I looked up to see who I bumped into, it was Allie. Next thing you know, I felt a sting on my left cheek.

"I TOLD YOU TO WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU BITCH!!"

And with that she dragged me into the cafeteria by my hair into the center of the lunchroom. Immediately everyone looked at me and laughed. I was on the verge of breaking down and crying in front of the whole school. Luckily, Emelia let me go. I quickly ran to the restroom, not caring you ran into and locked myself in a stall.

Or at least I thought I did. After a moment the door to the stall opened and a concerned Christopher looked at me. He scooped me up and placed me on the counter.

"Why is your cheek red?"he asked.

I didn't respond, I tried to get down, but a strong pair of arms kept me locked in place.

"I'm going to ask you again, why is your cheek red?"

This time his eyes looked to be darker. "A-Allie s-slapped m-me." I said trying my best not to stutter.

I felt Christopher tense up. He grabbed me off the floor and grabbed my hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, everyone knew that you didn't mess with Christopher, or there would be hell to pay.