Love will find its way

I am dedicating MY FIRST OS to my lovely little sister kattyarshi

Ishu, you have always been with me. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for bringing me back. Thank you for always making me laugh, when I don't even want to smile. Thank you for giving me the confidence.

So, here is the OS which you have asked me for IPKKND's 8TH ANNIVERSARY..

This shot starts from Arnav calling Khushi the biggest mistake.

Italics - in their thoughts

Proof read by zarasabts Thank you saraa😘😘

Why did you come in to my life?

It's all because of you Khushi!

You shouldn't have come in to my life ever.

Everything was fine and very important thing, Di was happy.

It's all your fault Khushi because if you weren't here in life, Shyam wouldn't have been a leech.

These words kept going through Khushi's mind again and again. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks. She was thinking about what had happened from the moment she met arnav in Sheesh Mahal. Every word, every sentence, everything which Arnav had told her from that moment was killing her from the inside.

Yes, it is because of me!

Everything has happened because of me. If I wouldn't have been here, everything would have been perfect. Everyone would be happy in their lives. Even Jiji is facing difficulties because of me.

I was meant to be alone in this world. That is why my parents left me at such a tender age.

If I didn't go against Amma and Babuji, Jiji would have been married to Abhishek. They wouldn't have faced so many problems. If I wouldn't have met Arnav ji, Di would probably be happy with Shyam ji. Shyam ji wouldn't have then cheated on her. He would have loved her like before. It's all because of me. Everything is my fault.

I should go away from here then everyone's life will be perfectly fine. Very importantly, Arnav ji would be happy with his Di and family.

Yes, I should leave now.

Khushi started packing the bag and she finally kept Devi Maiya idol in the bag with eyes full of tears.

She had decided to leave the house. While leaving she saw herself in the mirror.

How her life has changed? This sindoor and mangalsutra and everything else is just a show in front the world for her life after her forced marriage.

She got reminded of it. Her life after that. Arnav's kidnapping, those three magical words from him and how she had saved him. And How she faced Shyam.

Whatever she had done for Arnav and his family, within two weeks, everything would be null and our contract marriage would end.

Then you can be happy forever, Arnav ji!

You can be happy with your Di and your family.

It is killing me from inside that I have to leave you, Arnav ji.

I LOVE YOU ARNAV JI! May be I am the biggest mistake of your life but you are best gift for me.

Khushi left the house without saying anything to anyone before Arnav's arrival.