Both of them ?

So ya girl is back , the only reason I left is cause I didn't think this book was gonna blow up like it did , we got 5k reads !!! Thank you guys so much. But I did get a request to do a story like a threesome typa thing so yeah .
_________________________________

  I got a call from the twins , aka my Bestfriends , to come over and bring food . So I stopped at subway picked up some food then I was on my way to their house . They told me we were going to have a movie night and just chill but I was fine with that they always crack me up anyways.

Graysons P.O.V
  Me and Ethan told y/n to come over to "watch a movie" but we had more in planned. You see me and Ethan have always had a crush on her and lately Ethan made a bet to see who she likes more but I said , why don't we just share her . So we're gonna do exactly that.

E-ethan G-grayson y/n- your name

G- "she's gonna be here" I say waking into the kitchen with E

E- yunno I get excited easily, but today I'm really excited cause I've wanted to do something with her for the longest.

G- honestly I'd fuck the shit outta her

E- "well today ya just might". He says making us laugh

Y/n's P.O.V

  I walked into the house hearing the boys laughing in the kitchen so I walk in there. But I don't think they even knew I was here.

"Did I interrupt something" I say laughing walking into the kitchen setting the bags down on the counter.

"Nah you just made everything better" Ethan says staring at me , which made me stare at Grayson who was staring at my ass

"First Grayson quit looking at my ass , and second what the hell is that supposed to mean . Y'all are acting real weird" I say but didn't get a response Instead Grayson just walked towards me , picked me up and having to set me on the counter because of my height.
"What the fuck are you doin-" I said just to get cut off by Grayson putting his lips on mine . I froze for a minute not know what else to do but I just went with it I mean fuck it yunno . So I kissed him back , I put my hand on the back of his head , while he snaked his arm up my body at wrapper it around my neck and applied slight pressure. He moved his lips off of mine and connected them to my jaw and started making his way down my neck. I leaned my head back giving him more access . While doing this I opened my eyes to see Ethan standing there watching us, with his lip in between his teeth. Which means he ain't going no where so he's just gonna watch us ? No that's no right give me a minute ima little slow.... ohhhhh dirty bastards . Before I could let my mind wonder of any farther grayson kissed a spot below my jaw on the left side , it made me let out a soft moan which told him he found my sweet spot. He started to suck on the same spot making my legs tighten around him and moan a bit lounder . After that he picked me up off the counter and took me to the couch , having Ethan follow shortly behind us . Grayson laid me on the couch on my back , and started to pepper kisses slowly down my jaw, then my throat but stopped when he got the hem of my shirt . He stared into my eyes before grabbing onto my shirt and pulling above my head, resulting in him staring at my baby pink bra .
G- "fuck" he says bitting his lip at the sight
E- "Yeah gray hurry up" e says making gray and me laugh and , gray reaching around my back unbuckling my bra which surprised me cause I can't even do it that easily .
I felt my breast come free (or whatever else) so I grabbed them making me feel a little to exposed to the twins but I don't know whatever else I expected . I saw Grayson look at Ethan and move his head towards me making me confused for a second, intil I felt Ethan standing behind the couch. He grabbed my arms and held them above my head on the couch. I looked up at him and started to say "hey" but not able to finish cause me started to kiss me making all my attention go towards him and not focus on Grayson for a minute. Only focusing on Ethan and how he and gray kiss so damn good . All my attention went back to Grayson when I felt my shorts coming down my legs , I tried to look down but with one hand still holding my arms down the other Ethan had wrapped around my throat keeping me in place and still kissing him. In the mix of all this I felt my panties coming down my legs making me try to close them . Only resulting in Grayson slapping my thigh , making me jump a bit then right after try to close them but Grayson said "no , keep em open babygirl" and I listened kinda scared to see what would happened if I didn't .
G- let her see E
Ethan then pulled away from me making me wimper , from loss of contact well from him at least . Ethan let go of me throat and putting both hands on my arms to hold it down . I looked down to see graysons head between my legs , he winked at me and then licked a long stripe up my core making me gasp. He then did again but back down , he looked me straight into my eyes before he connected his lips to my clit . He began to suck on it making my head throw back and a loud moan escape my lips . He began to suck harder and harder in that same spot making me try and close my legs but he held them back . Did I tell y'all I've never had some one eat me out before ? Yeah probably should have cause this shit feels amazing. He stuck two fingers into my entrance making my hips jump up , and letting moans come out not caring who heard us . He curled his fingers inside of me making them hit my spot and started to move them in and out of me hitting that same spot over and over again . On top of all that he laid his tounge out flat on my core , he then started to shake his head side to side , also curled his fingers up more and just pressed on my spot making me scream his name , my legs started to shake uncontrollably and before I knew it my stomach got tight, I tightened around his fingers making him shake his fingers on top of my spot making me release all over his fingers . Ethan finally let my arms go but I just let them stay there also resting my head back feeling weak .
E- don't get to tired , we've only got stared
G- "he's right" gray says standing up , catching my attention making me see him remove his shirt and sweat pants leaving him in just his boxers . Allowing me to see his size
Y/n - holy fuck , wait... gimme a sec... how the actual fuck
G - what ?
Y/n - what the fuck do you mean what , is that gonna fit ?
G - um I don't know but your gonna have wait . Ethan ?
me being so shook at graysons size didn't even make me realize that Ethan was already unclothed and walking towards me .
Y/n - god damn your just as big
Ethan doesn't say anything he just pulls me towards him at the end of the couch. I sit up on my elbows to see what's finna go on . I see Ethan sat both on my leg on top of his thighs giving him full access to me. He looks up at me , to see me bitting my lip and not why you would think like bitch I'm scared and after this I gotta go it all over again . He looks back down , picking up his member and sating on my entrance . But before he pushes him self into me he scoots a little bit closer to me and lifts one of my legs over his shoulder . He looks me in the eyes but I'm just focused on what's going on . He pushed himself into me immediately making my hand got to his lower stomach telling him to give me a second, which he does . I nod my head real quick relaxing my body so everything can go a lot smoother. He pushed himself into me slowly not wanting to hurt me more than he already was , I wasn't already trying to scream so I put my head between his neck and dug my nails into his back . After letting me adjust to his size he started to pump in and out of me slowly. But I want more a lot more . "Fuuucckkk Ethan go faster" he grabs my throat , causing me to look him in the eyes. "Beg for it" , "please fuck me faster daddy" he smirks before he puts one of my legs over his shoulder and immediately slams into me hitting my g-spot letting me let out a long strung out moan in his ear. He starts pounding me going faster and deeper than I ever thought anyone could , making my legs start to shake again . He puts my other leg over his shoulder, causing him to go even deeper than before. All his actions made me close my eyes, but not for long . He grabs my jaw and says "open your eyes, I wanna watch you get fucked" I obey and look him in the eyes but they start to water from all the pleasure I'm getting from him , he constantly starts to hit my spot making me close my eyes and throw my head back . I start to scream from everything going on , he takes one of his hands on my legs and starts to rub my clit and a fast pace making me squirt all over my stomach and his to . But that doesn't stop him he keeps on going at the same pace making me feel like I'm getting destroyed, but I couldn't take it I try and put my arms on his shoulders and push my self away from him, but he held them down and whispers in my ear "don't run from it babygirl" . He rubs my swollen nub again but harder this time making me cum for the third time and letting him pullout and cum on my stomach. He finally climbs off of me letting me relax for a minute, well I thought . Grayson comes infront of me pulling me up by my arm , he turns me around and pushes me back on the couch . He pushes my face down into the couch so that way my face, chest, and shoulders are all on the couch but my ass is in the air . I fell him come behind me and enter himself into me , making me realize instantly that his bigger that ethan , know this is gonna be harder than last him. He puts his hands on my hips and starts to go at a slow steady pace making me think that's how it's going to be for a while letting me relax, but as soon as I do he slams his whole length into me making me scream his name . Resulting in him pulling me up by my hair making my back touch his chest, he puts his hand on my mouth muffling my screams. While doing this he is steady pounding me from the back making my legs go numb and my eyes roll back. I moan "fuck daddy" really loud under his hand . Making me think how sore I'm going to be cause of how hard Grayson is actually going . He steady slams into me making my back arch more and more , soon after making me squirt all over him and it starts dripping down my legs . My whole body goes numb telling Grayson that I can't hold myself up causing him to let the top part of my body rest back into the couch. He starts pulling out real slow than slamming back into me , making my shaking body jump every time he does it. Even my hands start to shake form the overstimulation I'm reciving, he reaches his hand around my body and starts to rub my clit again making my just start to shake more and more feeling my 5 time coming undone with them tonight coming up. Once I do I scream one last time before I come undone on him, he stops rubbing my clit and puts both hands on my hips , and pumps into me a couple more times before he pulls out and I feel his warm liquid on my back. Ethan finally comes back barley making me realize he left and hands Grayson a towel . Grayson helps clean me up from the lack of strength that the boys took a way from me . He also wraps a blanket around me , actually letting me calm down while the boys throw back on some sweats and sit beside me .

E- pretty good movie night huh ?
Y/n - bitch we ain't even watched a movie yet, and on top of that my damn food cold now ? I say causing all of us to laugh

Don't get me wrong I've had the best time I've ever had in my life, today with them but a bitch is hungry.

A/n
So what did y'all think ? I know it was long and probably trash but I have to get something out to y'all , since I didn't even know that this book was gonna blow up . Any ways this shit took my 3 days to write so if y'all don't like don't say anything!!!
Anyways bye bitches