In the Training room

Doyum, Taekhyeon and Junseo went into the training center because they needed to practice their song "Spotlight" again.

Y/N sat on the floor in the training room and listened to music. Then Taekhyeon whispered to Doyum "Hey, Doyum isn't that Y/N? Don't you have a crush on her?" Doyum just nodded. He couldn't let his eyes from her so Junseo tickled him. Doyum laughed really loud and Y/N noticed the guys went outside the training room. "Doyum the next time you see her you have to talk to her, ok?" Junseo said. "Ok,...but we should start practicing now."

On the next day Doyum went alone to the training room because the other guys needed to do something for school. As Doyum entered the training room he saw Y/N dancing to their song "Spotlight". When Y/N noticed that he was standing there she started to blush and stopped the music. "I should go now."

"No,...you don't need to go. I could actually help you." Y/N looked at him confused because she didn't understood what he meant with that. Doyum notices it and said "I meant that I could help you with the dance moves...I saw you struggling with some of them." Y/N noded and Doyum started to teach her how to do the moves right.

But then when Y/N wanted to to a spin she fell on Doyum....

Doyum looked into her eyes and could just think about how beautiful they are. Then he pulled her to him, closed his eyes and kissed her.

He put his arms around her waist and Y/N hers on his shoulders. But then they heard someone coughing at the door. Taekhyeon and Junseo were standing there and holding their thumps up. Y/N stood up from Doyum and started to blush. Doyum's face got completely red. Then Junseo said to Taekhyeon "I think that we should leave them alone so that they can talk a bit." Taekhyeon noded and screamed "fighting!". Then the two left the training room.

Y/N started to giggle. Doyum looked at Y/N and said "I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that." "No it's ok. Actually I...I really like you Doyum." She said and blushed. Doyum ran to her and hugged her so they fell on the floor again and said "I also really like you. Actually I love you." Then he looked her into the eyes and kissed her.

"Let's meet tomorrow at the park by the Han River at 4pm, ok?" He said. "Ok,...but I think that I need to go now." Y/N said. As she went outside the building she could only think about her date and how cute Doyum looks while blushing was.