Chapter 2

Jaemin and Chenle were the first to arrive at their table, followed by the other 2. Jaemin finally finished the lollipop he was eating and was about to open another one when he felt eyes on him. He looked up to see Mark and Renjun glaring at him.

      "Arent you supposed to be eating your lunch?" the older Chinese asked his friend. Jaemin just shrugged, "Cant this be considered as lunch?" attempting to open the lollipop. "NO" both of his friends shouted, chenle flinched and he rolled his eyes.

      Mark, who was beside Jaemin, grabbed the lollipop from him. "Okay I'll offer you a deal," Mark kept the lollipop in his pockets, "eat your lunch, by lunch i mean rice and i'll buy you a pack of your favorite lollipop."

    Jaemin raised his brow, "And if you won't?" Renjun butt in, "He'll be your slave for a week" Mark turned to renjun with a surprised look and his chinese friend merely ignored him. Chenle turned to his Mark-hyung, "Are you really gonna buy a pack for him hyung?" Mark nodded aggressively "Of course, I'm a man who sticks to his words." he hit his chest.

     Renjun sighed deeply, "We're supposed to make him stop. Why did i even agree with you?" Chenle just laughed at his hyungs. "But he's not gonna stop anytime now is he? Right jaemin?" Mark turned to see Jaemin's seat empty.

    "Where's he?" Chenle pointed to jaemin lining to get his lunch. "Looks like he accepted your deal Mark-hyung" renjun rolled his eyes. "You better fulfill that deal of yours you know how mean that guy can get." renjun then started to eat his packed lunch.

    After a few minutes, Chenle was busy playing a game in his phone, renjun was still eating and jaemin was focusing on eating his lunch. Mark had nothing left to do. "Yo I'm going to the hyungs." he said then stood up.

       "Send our regards" the older chinese asked and mark made an 'ok'  sign. He then made his way to the senior's table. The Canadian student stopped walking when he saw Donghyuck walking off from the Senior's table.

       'What the fuck was he doing there' was what Mark thought first. He then continued his way to the Senior's table.

      ~~~~

     "Why was Haechan here?" Mark asked the moment he sat down "Oh he was just asking some stuff." Sicheng smiled innocently.  "Stuff like?" Mark raised his brow "Just dont ask" Doyoung told Mark and went back to eating.

    Mark sighed his curiosity growing, "Why can't you just say why he was here?" He whinned. No one minded him. "Are you guys really not gonna tell me why?" Mark looked at his older friends everyone shook their head 'no'.

    "Johnny-hyung?" Mark looked at his tall hyung "Sorry bro, I can't" the Canadian then turned to his uwu hyung "Jungwoo-hyung?" who merely shook his head. Mark sighed deeply again.

~~~

      Donghyuck went back to their table. "Fucking hell what took you so long?" Jeno asked his flustered friend, "Well they were teasing me and all" the tanned skin student decided to keep the information a secret.

      Donghyuck slumped in his seat. "But did you do the dare?" Jisung asked his hyung who went quiet and looked away. "YOU DIDN'T?!" Donghyuck's 2 friends shouted at him.

     "Hakuna your fucking matatas bitch, of course i did" Donghyuck glared at his friends and gave a playful smile. "Well that's fucking great!" Jeno sarcastically said.

   "Well what about Jeno's dare?" Donghyuck asked the youngest. "Well i dare Jeno-hyung to give me money so that i can stop by the arcade today." Jisung held out his hand to his hyung who was smiling and getting out his wallet.

    "BITCH THATS IT?! AND I HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL THOSE THINGS AT THE SENIORS?!" Donghyuck shouted, fuming mad. "Deal with it boi." Jeno gave his eye smile and handed a few cash bills to Jisung. "Unfair." Donghyuck mumbled.

     "Let's go out, its getting hot here, my make ups gonna fade." The sassy of the three stood up and made his way out followed by Jeno and Jisung.

 ~~~~

     Back at Jaemin's table, everyone was quiet, busy minding their own business. "Thy has finished lunch." Jaemin put down his fork with class. "Now where the fuck is Mark? He has my last lollipop." he asked his other two friends.

     "Hyung, Nana-hyung. Mark-hyung is older than us." Chenle reminded his hyung, "What's up with you and lollipop? You've been eating these for the past week?" Renjun got the lollipop left by their Mark-hyung.

     "Like what Chenle said earlier, I could be addicted to drugs but chose lollipop instead. Be thankful you ungrateful swine." Jaemin held his chest acting as if he was offended. Renjun threw tha lollipop at Jaemin's face "I'm older than you idiot!" Renjun remarked.

      "Yes by a few months soooo...." Jaemin stiffly smiled. "That should be your last lollipop today okay?" the small chinese told jaemin who was happily savoring the lollipop.  "I can't promise."

     "But Jaemin- hyung--" Chenle was cut off. "sh. shhhhh. Let me eat in peace." Renjun scoffed and was about to retort when Jaemin stood up. "Imma go out and enjoy my lovely lollipop." The oldest of the three rolled his eyes. "Oh leave him be hyung." the youngest said.