Prologue

I know this is from Fairy Tail but I like it.

Crystal. No last name. A mysterious girl who appeared at the gates of Konohagakure one day. She somehow managed to survive by herself for a year. A 6-year-old girl traveled alone without parents. Her village and best friend are gone...forever. She hides her sadness with a mask of happiness. She is loved by basically everyone. Even coldhearted shinobi. A girl loved by the so-called 'monsters'. She is a peace bringer. A friend. Comrade. A sister. Love interest. These are what everyone thinks of her. The last one is surprisingly the majority of the boys.

~Izumo P.O.V.~

"Why are we always stuck guarding the gate?" Kotetsu my partner asks me. "You already know the answer Kotetsu." Kotetsu justs whines. Kotetsu and I are best friends and are both chunins who guard the main. In the village, we are known as the 'Eternal Gateguards' because the Saidsaime won't move us to anywhere else so we're both stuck here. At least I have Kotetsu with me or else I would be bored out of my mind. The question he asks me is the same every day and I wish we could do something else. Well, look on the bright side we get to be lazy and sleep all day. After I finish my thought I sense someone coming. Even though I am not one of the best sensors even I can tell whoever's coming is super strong. The amount of chakra makes me and Kotetsu tremble slightly. We snap out of it and take out our kunai. When we see the mysterious person we fall down face first. 'We were scared of a child.' We both sweatdrop. The little girl was wearing outfit 1 (Sorry I don't know how to describe these). 'She looked dirty and tired. And from her appearance, she most likely didn't eat in a while. But why is such an adorable little girl walking around by herself?' All the chakra I felt was definitely coming from her. 'I should tell the Saidaime about this.' The girl was about to collapse so I rush up to her and catch her before she falls. "Kotetsu watch the gate I'm going to the Hokage." He nods and I rush to the Hokage's office.

" He nods and I rush to the Hokage's office

~Hiruzen P.O.V.~

'As usual, I had to face against the thing every Kage fears most...PAPERWORK MY WORST ENEMY! Darn you Minato! You could have told me the secret on how to be it!' As I was grumbling there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I sit up straight. "Hokagesama." "Izumo, what brings you here?" I raise my eyebrow. Then I notice what he was carrying. Or better yet who. I see a young brunette with pale skin. She looks tired, hungry, and might be injured. "Where did you find her?" "That is what I came here to talk about Hokagesama. I found this little girl walking up to the gates and she collapsed," Izumo explains to me how the girl got here. "And there is something else..." He pauses. "What is it?" I raise my eyebrow once again. "Before we saw her Kotetsu and I felt an immense amount of chakra. When we saw her we noticed the chakra was coming from her." He explains and I get shocked. 'She looks like a 5-year-old at most and she already knows about chakra.' With all the noise it seems the girl was waking up.

~Crystal P.O.V.~

'Where am I? I feel like someone is holding me.' I open my eyes and look up to see a brown-haired man holding me and across from stands an old man with wrinkles and liver spots on his face. "I see you woke up." The old man said in a kind way as if not to scare me. I nod towards him. "Izumo you can leave her here I want to talk to her." "Hai Hokagesama." The brown-haired man now known as Izumo bows and leaves. "Now little one what is your name?" He asks me. "My name is Crystal." "Last name?" "I don't have one." He looks at me as if he was studying my features most likely to see if I resemble anyone he has seen before. "I see. Why were you wandering near this village? Do you have a village? What is it called?" I feel tears start to fall. "Fuka village doesn't exist anymore so I was just traveling." I sniffle. He walks up to me with a sad face. He does something I don't expect. He hugs me. I was never really used to affection so I was surprised when I felt myself calm down around him. He has this like grandfather like aura surrounding him. For once in a long time, I felt safe. "Why don't you stay in this village?" "Really? Can I really stay?" He wipes my tears away and picks me up. "Yes, of course, you can." I hug him back and cry myself to sleep.