Katsuki Bakugo x Reader- long day

Start from the beginning

"AH! Why are you touching me, moron?!"

"Your cheeks seem to be the opposite of the reaction" You said, closong the door and winking at him; you headed to your kitchen to make tea. What you didnt know, since you were lost in your head once again, was Bakugo was following close behind.

Just as you reached your kitchen, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You knew it was Bakugo, and as you were about to say something he spun you around and had pulled you closer to him in an instant.

"A-AH! BAKUGO WHAT THE HELL?!" You yelled almost at the top of your lungs. He took a minute to respond, just staring at you with a smirk.

"You seemed to want to flirt with me earlier, Y/N." He said in a weirdly seductive tone. Your cheeks turned a bright red and you felt your core begin to heat up.

"Do you even know ow i feel about you, Y/N?" His eyes looked awfully lustful, and... passionate? You couldnt put your finger on it.

Your heart was beating fadt in your chest and as you looked up at him, he kissed you which you didnt expect. You liked it, so to show him you did you decided to wrap your arms around his neck. He mobed his hands to your waist, smiling into the kiss. Genuinely. Smiling. You didnt know what to do, this was your first kiss but....it felt...right. He nipped at your bottom lip and you had no idea what to do so you left your mouth closed.

He took this as a challenge. He decided to move his hands to your butt, and squeeze just a little. This caused you to let out a small gasp, giving him enough, time to slip his tongue in. You broke away, ti both of your displeasures. Without saying a word, you grabbed the collar of his shirt, oulling over to the couch. You pushed him down onto it, to his surprise and began to makeout with him again, this time sitting on his lap. Almost instantaneously, you felt the tent in his pants. After a moment of gaining courage, you decided to begin grinding on his clothed manhood. He let out a small breathy moan, not expecting that.

"So you wanna do that, huh?" He questioned. You just looked at him and nodded, the heat in your core growing by the second. In almost a second everything but your bra on your top half was gone. He moved his head slightly, trailing kisses from your lips, down your jaw to your neck. He began to kiss, bite, and suck around for your little sweet spot. You let out a small moan as he gently bit you.

It was now, that he began to lick, bite and suck this spot until it was a dark shade of purple. Youd have fun covering that up. You began to slowly take off his blazer and shirt, just now realizing the amazing abs he had. You trailed a finger down them, stopping at the piece of fabric that were his pants. You kissed him once more then woggle your way off of him.

You kneeled on the floor, burning his pants away. He shuddered from the sudden warmth and you just smiled. You began to rub over his boxers earning a small groan from him.

You pulled them down slowly, and saw his huge member. You looked up at him nervously and gave it a lick up and down, trying and succeeding in being seductive. Then you took the tip in your mouth, licking around it. He out his head back and you took as much as you could in your mouth, pleasuring the rest with your hands. You started slowly at first, and began to speed up.

After about ten minutes of this, you felt him tense up, sensing he was about to cum. You pulled your mouth off, him whining about it. Suddenly, he grabbed you, threw you on your back and riooed your pants open. He pulled down your soaked F/C underwear unbearably slow. You whimpered sofly getting a smirk from him.

"Naughty girls get their punishment" He said in a low, sexy voice. Then you had the idea to take off your bra, him raising his brow at you, but staring for a few seconds before turning back to your bare womanhood. He slowly rubbed your clit, getting small moans out of you. Then out of nowhere he stuck one finger inside of you. You yelped at the pain of it being inside, and then he began to move it, in and out slowly whilst still circling your clit. He continued to do this, and as you neared your climax, he oulled his fingers out. And repeated the phrase from before.

This is when things took a major turn, because he jumped on top of you, putting his hands on either side of your head, and slid his member into your womanhood. It slid in easily, and barely hurt but you moaned, loud.

"Fuck! You're so goddamn tight" He said just barely above a whisper, still letting you adjust to his size. You nodded at him and he began to move in and out. You noticed him lose control of his body because he began to slam into you, increasing in oace almost each time. A that could be heard were the yelling-like moans of you and his groans with each thrust. He needed you to come first.

The he hit it. He hit your spot. Almost instantly, you climaxed. You were shaking and screaming out his name. Your back arched like no tomorrow. After a few more seconds he pulled out, releasing on your stomach.

He collapsed onto you, and roled over next to you to cuddle you. "I love you so fucking much, idiot" he whispered into your ear before gently kissing your neck, which gave you the shivers.

"I love you too, Katty" you said, giggling. Then you made another point "We need to shower. He nodded and both of you showered, together. After you guys finished, you went to your room, and cuddled. The next morning as you guys were getting ready for school, he popped the question.

"Y/N"

"Yes Katty"

His face reddened as he looked you in the eye "Be my girlfriend."

You just smiled at him and nodded energeticly. That day, you guys walked to school, your arms around eachothers waists. That definitely earned a lot of looks.

Right before Aizawa walked in you left a quick peck on his lips, getting a bunch of screams from your class. Mosly Kaminari and Mineta yelling "GET IT BAKUGO"

You guys smiled at eachother.

Word Count: 1717 words.

Well then! I hope y'all enjoyed that. Have a good day, maybe a new one tomorrow! ❤