-intro characters-

* story main characters ft. Readers.. I just do this for fun and bcs of requests from few people suggesting new original characters. There might be an update in the character backstory in the future, but i hope you guys would rnjoy this work, am sorry for the limited vocab and so on💔😂😥😌

  CHARACTERS

GUSION:
Holy Blade – the oldest among the Gusion. Cool and strict, Calm and collected. The one who’s against his father’s wish to live in accordance of the family oath. Loves his own freedom in way of his life.

Moonlight Sonata – the sweetest angel-like person known among the Gusions and liked by many people. Can be very scary at times, once he snapped, he can make everyone freeze at his single glare of his beautiful jade eyes. (JKJKJKJK)

Hairstylist – cinnamon roll of the family, loved by his brothers especially Sonata. Low affinity in magic compared to his brothers yet he excels with the help of his own Raven-like magic that he found by himself. The one who said to be the most knowledgeable among the Gusions.

Cyber Ops –  military captain. Loves his glasses a lot and likes to cuddle with Hairstylist. Humorous yet he’s very reliable in every situation.
Scarlet Rose – twins of Laison. A half-abyss resident, his adopted father is Martis. Likes: Ice-cream and Ops (IDK WHAT KIND OF DESCRIPTION IS THIS… )
Dangerous Laison – twins of Scarlet, loves cheesecake and also Ops (bcs of his money to buy cheesecake lol) the youngest among the Gusions and good in illusion magic.

Additional characters: (done bcs it’s under requests of own character as well, I guess two is enough lol) )

Rith – a lost Leonin apart from Harith, taken care by Gusion after losing her connection with the abyss. Has taken a liking towards Hairstylist.

Y/n – living as banished spirit, who’s now a half human from the Spirit world, been taking care of the Gusions in terms of magic affinity. Lost her memories after being banished from the Spirit world as she insists on taking care of the Gusions even though all of the spirits doesn’t bother to take care of Gusions due to the lost of Paxley in their deal. Y/n here as a lover of Holy Blade.(so imagine urself here wkwkw, self-satisfication for readers, yet idk abt the ending )

Characteristics:
-have babypink coloured-hair
-sweet and gentle, childish-like
(idk how y/n would able to make Holy fall for her lol, imagine how u would crack an icy heart with a steel-like walls around his heart lol, this belongs to ur own imagination and the rest I’ll just type according to my imagination)