"Someone I cared for a lot." Trent admitted. "Were you that upset by that?"

I averted my eyes. Trent pulled me against him, cradling my head against his chest. "You kissed me and said her name."

Trent sighed. "I'm sorry." Trent hooked a finger under my chin and lifted it up until I was looking in his eyes. "I can't control my subconscious, but I can tell you that she was never my wife."

I shook my head. "I still don't get why me," I muttered as Trent's other hand was rubbing small circles on my back.

"Why you? Why not you?" Trent counted as he maneuvered us until he was lying on top of me. He kissed me then. "Because I want you," Trent murmured as he kissed down my neck. "All of you,"

I moaned as Trent nipped his way up to my ear. "Trent, wait," I panted.

"Hmm?" Trent continued his assault.

"I just had a panic attack, I can't take another hit off of my inhaler tonight. My heart already feels like it's going to beat out of my chest."

"Mmmm, that's a shame," Trent whispered as his lips found mine once again. "I'll just have to wait til tomorrow." Trent promised as he pulled me against him. "Seriously, you okay though?" Trent asked as his lips found the sensitive spot in the crook of my neck.

I nodded. "Yeah, I think I am."

"Good." Trent settled himself down with me once again in his arms. I was almost asleep when the loud beep of the alarm startled me awake. I went to get up, but Trent's arms tightened around me. "Five more minutes?"

"I have to get up,"

"That's a terrible idea." Trent grumbled as his grip loosened.

"I disagree." I laughed.

"But if you get out of bed, I don't get to tease you."

"Well, that would be just terrible." I rolled my eyes.

Trent stretched and sat up. "Serious question, with your panic attack, what happened and what do I do next time it happens?"

I shrugged. "Sometimes, when I get overwhelmed, it gets hard to breathe, the world starts spinning. Have your ever come close to drowning?" Trent shook his head. "It's kind of like that. Like I can't get air into my lungs."

"When did they start?"

"When I was a kid."

"What happened?" I took a deep breath and shuddered. "I accidentally got buried alive. I almost died."

"What?"

"Yeah, we were at the beach and we had the bright idea to dig tunnels. Well someone ran over the top of my tunnel and it collapsed with me in it." I shrugged. "Just kids being kids. No one meant for anyone to get hurt. Since then, I've been claustrophobic. I don't like being in situations where I'm not in control either."

"Is that part of what scares you about flying?"

I nodded. "I'm in a little tube of metal thousands of feet above the ground and my life is in someone else's hands. No part of that is comforting."

"Well, I will just have to keep you distracted every time we fly then." Trent smirked. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Anyway, I have to get a shower and go to work."

"Can I join you?"

"No."

Trent gave me his best puppy dog pout. Still completely unfair. "Please?"