"You can use Yoongi's room or the guest room. You choose" Ye-Eun

"I'll use the guest room"

"Okay. There's food in the fridge you can eat if you want" Ye-Eun smiled

"You going to sleep already?"

"Yep! I have class tomorrow" Ye-Eun

"Okay goodnight" I smiled

She smiled at me and went to her room. Hyunjin went to her room before she did. Now what Han Jisung you are alone again.

I went to the guest room and changed my clothes. Whatever. I'm used to being alone.

As soon as I lie down on the bed I fell asleep..

____

"Jisung we're going now. You can cook your food. I'm sorry I don't have enough time" Ye-Eun

"Yeah it's fine" I smiled and waved at them. I just waited for them to go and I went inside "You are always alone Han Jisung. What a poor kiddo"

Hyunjin and Ye-Eun are going somewhere. I don't know where but they said it's important. Ye-Eun wants me to wait for Yoongi and Loraine to come home.

I sat down and started eating the chips I got from the fridge. I don't know what this is but I love this. I think I need to buy a thousand of this.

Someone's knocking and I'm sure it's Yoongi and Loraine. I opened the door. Fuck. What the hell is she doing here?!

"W-Why are y-you here?"

"Ye-Eun told me to come here because she will say something to me"

"They went somewhere" I'm fucking.. Ugh!

"Is that so? Tell them I'll come back later" she smiled

"W-Why are y-you smiling at m-me?! Do you like me?!"

"Huh? Can't I smile at you? and what? I like you? No! You squirrel what's gotten in your mind?! Hahahahah" she's fucking laughing right now "Your face is so red right now"

"W-Why are you doing this to me?"

"What? Hahahaha shut it squirrel" she pinched my cheeks, she smiled again "I'll go now"

She's about to go but I held her wrist for her to stop "J-Just wait f-for them. They will come back any minute"

"Huh? But I need to go somewhere"

"W-Where? Do you want Ye-Eun to wait for you?"

"But I-

"Will you please stop making damn excuses and stay here with me?!" I shouted

"Why would I?!"

"B-Because I'm alone!"

"Fine" she said and went inside. Fuck why am I smiling?!

I closed the door and went to the kitchen get her some drinks. I gave her the juice I made earlier

"Drink that"

"Okay squirrel" she smirked and drank the juice

She's quiet and me too. Cause fuck why did I act like a jealous boyfriend earlier?! Goddamn you Han Jisung! Now everything's awkward between the two of you.

Should I ask her out? But what if she hates me? What if she already like someone else?

I should try, right? You can do it Han Jisung.

"Hwang Yeji.." she looked at me

"Why? Are you going to tease me again?"

"You're going to date me! You can't say no! We're now in a relationship! You are mine now, you can't talk to any guy or I will kill that guy! Do you understand?!"

"Wow. Where did you get that confidence? What if I say no?" she laughed

"You can't say no! I already told you! You need to love me no matter what! Do you get it?!"

"Okay" she smiled, she went to me and kissed me on my fucking LIPS!!!! "You can't talk to anyone since we're now in a relationship, cause you know I can do something bad to that girl. Do you get it?" she smirked

"H-Huh? Y-Yeah"

SHE FUCKING KISSED ME!!!

_______________________________

Try to read :

My Side | Stray Kids FF |