Part Two

I think about you in a lot of ways, but it can be sum'ed up into to categories: innocent, and not so innocent. The innocent parts in me thing about you walking me home, hand in hand. I also think about giving you sort kisses and pecks on your lips. I think about being wrapped in you arms from behind, and having you tease me because I'm short. I think about going to the movies or watching baseball or American football together. My innocent side sees you as cute and boyish. I think about you in ways you don't, because you aren't there yet. I think about you as if we'll be together next year, and as if I'm going to meet your family at some point. I know I'm probably not and that you'll probably be bored with me by the time next semester starts and I have to understand that even if I don't want to. I see you as this person that is sweet and completely loveable. My not so innocent side however thinks about you in completely different ways. It started when I saw what we call back home, your happy trail. A happy trail is a trail of hair that starts under your belly button that leads down under the waist band of your underwear. The first time thing I wanted to do was follow it all the way down... with my tongue. It's not something that I'm really proud of, but I still want to do it. I see you and I think about you kissing me hard, making me pant, and then you make a trail of kisses and bites down my neck to my chest. I think about your hands on me, starting at my waist, moving up to press me into your body, and moving back down to my hips pressing me against where it feels the best. I think about you and me in a room with a bed. I don't think about us having sex, I don't think I can get. I think about leading you to the bed and you push me on to it, crawling on top of my as I hook my legs around your waist. I think about you grinding your hips into mine making me moan out your name as my nails dig into your back. I think about flipping us over to straddle you as I take off my shirt and lean back in to kiss you. I imagine kissing you hard as I put your hands on my ass and grind on you. I think about making a trail of hickeys from your neck to your chest and down your stomach to the waist band of your underwear and letting my tongue tease you by going slightly under. I think about maybe going farther and touching you or maybe even sucking, but even if I think about how far we go, in person I see you and I don't think I could just get. I see you and I see us having a long relationship, one where we take our time as we move farther along.