Invasion

As zane awoke from his deep slumber he soon relized that this was no ordinary day he could barly breath as the smoke suffacated his lungs. He quickly rose from his cot. He started panicing for he was only 18 and still quit immature. His first instinct was to awake his 34 year old brother Barth.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" exclaimed Barth as he awoke.

"Something is wrong Brother" Zane shouted as he pulled his brother by his shirt.

outside they could both hear the scream of a women. Not just any women there sister. Barth quickly grabbed his sword out from under his cot rushed outside leaving his poor brother alone in a burning house. before Zane could react he heard the clash of swords and his brother Barth cursing. Zane quickly ran out screaming.

"BARTH WHATS WRONG"

as Zane got out he could see the body of what looked like a crusader and in the alley was the body of a girl, Barth's sister to be exact. Zane saw the his brother on his knees sobbing over the body of his sister Zane quickly fell to the ground balling at the death of his dear sister. Then suddenly Barth stood up tears no longer fled his eyes instead a look of extreme rage tore across his face. He had always a menacing build. but now he looked like somthing out of an old childrens tail.

"Grab your sword Zane" he announced in a very angry tone.

"yes Barth" Zane said quitely as he was still dealing with the lose of his sister.

He went to grab his sword lighter than his brothers but was as sharp as a katana. He ran back out only to see his brother standing there in his blood soaked shirt. that is when his brother realized it.

"YOU ARE INJURED BROTHER" Zane said with a horrid look on his face.

"it is no big deal. lets go we need to leave." Barth yelled.

"Okay but first explain what is happening to me" Zane asked.

"I will tell you when we are farther from the village. If you wish to live to see tomorrow we must go now." his brother followed as he started to run towards the open desert. Zane quickly looked back to see great flames devouring there house and many others along with it.