"Ah." I feel him shift beside me. His strong arms pulling me onto his lap. I keep my face down, my hair becoming a curtain in front of my face. His warm hand moves my hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear. "Tell me what happened." 

I shift in his lap. My head falling to his chest, I wrap my arms around his torso. "I'm an idiot." 

"You have your moments when you're not the brightest bulb in the pack, but you're not an idiot." He laughs, a hand gently rubbing circles against my back. 

I gasp feigning offense. I smack his shoulder lightly, but nudge my head into his shoulder. "Trust me. I'm an idiot. An idiot who fell in love with a guy who is completely closed off." 

"Tell me about it?" He asks. His voice gentle. I snuggle my head closer into his chest. My eyes shutting as the slow rhythm of his breathing calming my nerves. 

"Harry has a past. He's gone through a lot of stuff that I don't think it's my place to tell you. Anyways, his past has caused him to become absolutely closed off with me, and that sucks! I'm his girlfriend, but that doesn't change anything. He still has a hard time trusting me with telling me things. Am I crazy for feeling this way?" I feebly ask Ty. 

"No," he answers. "You're not crazy." 

"We went to his mom's place last weekend. I should have already realized that this was going to be hard for him but of course, I'm an inconsiderate bitch. We ran into an old friend of his. He asked us to go to this party he was throwing later that night. Harry was against it but I thought it'd be a good thing for him to do. We went and he was even more on edge with me. He fucking left me alone and I had a panic attack. I managed to get out of the situation and went into this room upstairs," I paused to take a breath. Ty's fingers ran through my hair in a soothing matter. He urges me to continue. 

"When I realized that we were in the house of someone that meant a lot to him, I went to find him as quick as I could." I bite my lip to hold back the tears that were beginning to form. Memories of Harry dancing that night resurfacing to my mind. "He was all over this girl on the dance floor. She was grinding her body all over him and he wasn't stopping her."

"What did you do when you saw him?" Ty presses on. 

"I pushed the bitch out of the way." 

"That's my girl!" Ty gives me a proud smirk. 

"Yeah well, that didn't do much." I sigh, "He didn't tell her he was taken. So I ran out of there. He followed me but - I couldn't be there. Not after what he did. He said all of these things to me that hurt. He was drunk; oh God, he was so drunk." 

"That's not an excuse Iz," Ty interrupts. 

"I'm not saying it is." I slump my shoulders down; my body exhausted from reliving that night. 

"Have you talked since?"

"No." 

"Bastard. He hasn't even tried to talk to you?" He asks. 

"Yeah, he has." 

Ty sighs, his hand rubbing my bare arm. He sits up straighter while bringing my body up with him. His hand moves down from my arm to my hip. I can feel his thumb rubbing against the exposed skin of my hipbone. "You need to talk to him."

"I can't." I whisper. My heart feeling defeated. 

"You can't hold on to this though. Neither of you can. You have a lot of shit built up between you two and it's not going to get better if you hold it in." He suggests with a trace of pity in his voice.

"What he did hurt, Ty. I'm not going to get over it with the snap of a finger." I point out. 

"I'm sure what you did hurt him too," he responds carefully. "Listen, from what you're telling me, it sounds like you're both at fault."